Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton Athletic 2-0 Plymouth Argyle

many thanks to the 73 Lifers who gave marks, this is the 1st time this season where every player at a home game has an average score of more than 7. I have given Dijksteel an assist as his cross ricocheted off a Plymouth player's head to Page.

Comments

• Plymouth hit the post after Amos's save.
  • I think it sums up our performance. Amos kept a clean sheet, didn't put a foot wrong, made one good save and one good punch but got the bottom mark! Long may that continue!
  • On something like this, which is as near to 'official' status as we get here on CL, can we use the proper spelling of the lad's name? It's Michał Żyro, not Michal Zyro, and it makes a big difference to the pronunciation.
  • edited March 2018
    Have we ever have a top three that all fall within .03 of a mark of each other? And a top four within .07 of each other?
  • Have we ever have a top three that all fall within .03 of a mark of each other? And a top four within .07 of each other?

I'm busy tomorrow but I’ll give you an answer Wednesday
  • @lancashire lad Pearce got booked after the final whistle for a challenge he made a couple of minutes before the end. The referee played advantage and forgot about it until the fourth official reminded him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:

@lancashire lad Pearce got booked after the final whistle for a challenge he made a couple of minutes before the end. The referee played advantage and forgot about it until the fourth official reminded him.

the Press Association also missed it but now you mention it I remember the commentary team commenting on it. I'll add it in as well as Dijksteel's assist in the assist table which I neglected to include.
  • I think Dijksteel needs to be added to the "Assist" list with his contribution on Saturday
  • I think Dijksteel needs to be added to the "Assist" list with his contribution on Saturday

But his cross was cleared by a defender to Page, so is that an assist technically speaking?
  • JamesSeed said:

I think Dijksteel needs to be added to the "Assist" list with his contribution on Saturday

But his cross was cleared by a defender to Page, so is that an assist technically speaking?
    Fantasy Football wouldn't give that as an assist, as the defender changed the direction of the ball!
  • The performance of the team against Plymouth was so good that Amos who had little to do yet made the vital save at 1-0 and also did a great punch was our lowest average yet he was immaculate. Very consistent keeper considering he has a different back 4 nearly every week.
  • edited March 2018

The performance of the team against Plymouth was so good that Amos who had little to do yet made the vital save at 1-0 and also did a great punch was our lowest average yet he was immaculate. Very consistent keeper considering he has a different back 4 nearly every week.

Top 4 players also split by 7 tenths too very consistent all round less than 1 between the worst and best
  • edited March 2018

The performance of the team against Plymouth was so good that Amos who had little to do yet made the vital save at 1-0 and also did a great punch was our lowest average yet he was immaculate. Very consistent keeper considering he has a different back 4 nearly every week.

Top 4 players also split by 7 tenths too very consistent all round less than 1 between the worst and best
    Seven hundredths!
  • The performance of the team against Plymouth was so good that Amos who had little to do yet made the vital save at 1-0 and also did a great punch was our lowest average yet he was immaculate. Very consistent keeper considering he has a different back 4 nearly every week.

Good enough to play in the Championship - and I was massively critical of him at the start of the season. I'm guessing his salary at Bolton (which was reported to be relatively huge) might actually be limiting his options for next season?

Seven hundredths!
    Darn it knew it was hundredths , been a while since i been to school and dont watch F1 ;)