Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cardiff Away

Anyone from the forum going on the European tour?

Comments

• was tempted as it was great last year but just can't afford to get back to the UK that weekend.
  • Cardiff,was alway a great away game in the 80s,showing my age now.
    Cant do this one however up for the the swansea game.Been there years ago great day out.
    Maybe we can all sort out a coach or 2 for this one be a good day out
  • Got ticket through the post today

£24?! Better be fecking worth it.
  • I will be there
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Cardiff,was alway a great away game in the 80s,showing my age now.
    Cant do this one however up for the the swansea game.Been there years ago great day out.
    Maybe we can all sort out a coach or 2 for this one be a good day out[/quote]

This is the game I have in mind for the coach this year mate.
  • I'm in wales visiting 1965jr so will be at the game....1965jr's first away game :)
  • We are going, getting very early train which arrives Cardiff 9:30ish so we can look around the sites of Cardiff
  • I'll be there. Hopefully we can take a decent support!

It's such a shame that what we can turn out for Palace never gets replicated at other away games! And thats what makes our away support so weak compared to a lot of other teams!

Last chance to visit Ninnian Park as well, and therefore stand on a terrace (unless your going there with England U21 next month).
  • not allowed :-(
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]We are going, getting very early train which arrives Cardiff 9:30ish so we can look around the sites of Cardiff[/quote]

Sights of Cardiff, hmmm, you should have got a later train!

The Bay is ok though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just got my ticket - standing with a Cardiff City supporting mate in the Bob Bank Terrace (home stand).

Is that wrong?
  • last sunday afternoon suz all 4 of us were going... i reminded tavern the following mornign that he had offered to drive to and from cardiff for the day.
  • oh yeah!!!!! I remember now.....what did he say when you reminded him?

Are we going then?
  • no dont think so.

but you were going to check train tickets.
  • edited October 2008
    Will be in sunny cardiff for this one.
  • I am as I have a free ticket (in the home end) not really sure about this one..
  • I've twisted my arm and brought a ticket this morning!