Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Apple Music to Itunes

I have signed up for the free 3 month trial on Apple Music, does anyone know how (if at all possible) to transfer any downloads from Apple Music to my iTunes library, or is it not possible?

TIA

Comments

• I believe you only keep Apple Music whilst you are signed up. If you stop, you lose it all.

iTunes is yours permanently.

So seems they are not compatible.
  • Did I not see on the news something about ITunes being removed
  • stonemuse said:

I believe you only keep Apple Music whilst you are signed up. If you stop, you lose it all.

iTunes is yours permanently.

So seems they are not compatible.

Cheers, makes senses why they wouldn’t let you
  • Did I not see on the news something about ITunes being removed

Apple currently plan to release details of how iTunes will no longer support paid-for downloads next March.
  • Chizz said:

Did I not see on the news something about ITunes being removed

Apple currently plan to release details of how iTunes will no longer support paid-for downloads next March.
    Fake news.

Apple have denied this rumour.
  • Ross said:

Chizz said:

Fake news.

That doesn't necessarily mean it's not true...
  • edited April 2018
    Ross said:

Chizz said:

Fake news.

They also denied removing earphone slot then removed it anyway.

Never want a IMoan again

Used to have 1 then got a Samsung about 8 years ago and never looked back
  • I didn't think people used Itunes anymore. One of those things like MySpace or Friends Reunited.
  • PopIcon said:

I didn't think people used Itunes anymore. One of those things like MySpace or Friends Reunited.

I do.
  • PopIcon said:

I didn't think people used Itunes anymore. One of those things like MySpace or Friends Reunited.

I wondered why i hadn't been getting any messages on my MySpace page!
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:

https://google.co.uk/amp/s/appleinsider.com/articles/18/03/30/fake-news-apple-isnt-killing-itunes-music-downloads/amp/
  • Ross said:

Chizz said:

Fake news.

They also denied removing earphone slot then removed it anyway.

Never want a IMoan again

Used to have 1 then got a Samsung about 8 years ago and never looked back
    Ms AA's got an Android 'phone. It drives her to distraction, it's so unintuitive. Samsung may make good 'phones but Android is awful. Did I read something somewhere about Samsung coming up with their now OS?