Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Portsmouth F.C. 0-1 Charlton Athletic

Many thanks to the 35 Lifers who gave marks
Total clean sheets in League matches in previous seasons were
16/17: 10
15/16: 9
14/15: 10
12/13: 10
11/12: 20
10/11: 10

Comments

• Well deserved, especially as the goal came from one of his goal kicks
  • Zero red cards is a massive improvement on previous seasons. Bauer seemed to be going for a nap hand at one point.
  • lancashire lad your effort on the stats is very much appreciated.
  • Zero red cards is a massive improvement on previous seasons. Bauer seemed to be going for a nap hand at one point.

we have one red card which was Novak in the 1st game and I keep forgetting to include this in the table!!!!!

we have one red card which was Novak in the 1st game and I keep forgetting to include this in the table!!!!!
    He was playing as a Scunthorpe Agent yet his mission failed

Doesnt need to be on there and so put a black mark on what is a clean record ;)
  • edited April 2018

Zero red cards is a massive improvement on previous seasons. Bauer seemed to be going for a nap hand at one point.

I was there and yet I forgot it, too. Still, one red is still a big improvement.