Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• At least we will not have to give over part of the West Stand. Must remember next season to look who we play in the last home game and put money on them to be promoted
  • if we are still in with a shout then it would be good if Charlton did one for the Rochdale game.
  • Surprised the Venkys are not making a buck and a good gesture to make it free.
  • Will they have sound as well?
  • Tickets are free
    Tickets can be bought over the phone?
  • if we are still in with a shout then it would be good if Charlton did one for the Rochdale game.

Difference between promotion/title game and gaining another bite at the play-off cherry.....
  • so people moaning about seeing a live game at the valley yet people would be willing to pay £10 entry then more on drinks etc for a beamback.
  • so people moaning about seeing a live game at the valley yet people would be willing to pay £10 entry then more on drinks etc for a beamback.

Sorry, but I don’t follow. Who is moaning about a live game at the Valley and why?
    What game have we been offered a beam back? Is it Rochdale and is it £10?
  • Redrobo said:

so people moaning about seeing a live game at the valley yet people would be willing to pay £10 entry then more on drinks etc for a beamback.

Sorry, but I don’t follow. Who is moaning about a live game at the Valley and why?
    If Rochdale isn't on Sky and Charlton offered a beam-back for a tenner I would jump at it - reckon it would sell out too!

• Sponsored links:

• addick05 said:

Redrobo said:

so people moaning about seeing a live game at the valley yet people would be willing to pay £10 entry then more on drinks etc for a beamback.

If Rochdale isn't on Sky and Charlton offered a beam-back for a tenner I would jump at it - reckon it would sell out too!

Me too. But it seems to be just a random post as I can’t find anything on this elsewhere.
  • I don’t understand palarsehaters post to be honest?
  • I don’t understand palarsehaters post to be honest?

At least he hates palice.