Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I thought it was John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
  • The Feb matches will decide it.
    Anything less than 12 points from those 7 games and the boys may as well take the rest of the season off.
  • This bloke is becoming one of my all time favorite Charlton player. I'm only 22. His work rate his battling his determination is admirable. Tie him down for a 6 year contract.
  • He's really looked excellent recentky
  • Can blow hot and cold at times yet can see why he was an England U21 International
  • Definitely improved under bowyer , amazing how players can improve so drastically when managed by a player who played in a similar position. John Ruddy at Wolves a perfect example.
  • Absolute baller. Question... Is he the best looking Charlton player we have had? Bar Nicky Bailey
  • edited April 2018

Absolute baller. Question... Is he the best looking Charlton player we have had? Bar Nicky Bailey

image v image
  • edited April 2018

Absolute baller. Question... Is he the best looking Charlton player we have had? Bar Nicky Bailey

image v image
    Now that is tough. JFC edges it for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolute baller. Question... Is he the best looking Charlton player we have had? Bar Nicky Bailey

image v image
    Now that is tough. JFC edges it for me
    Bauer probably takes third...

• Simple game. Work your balls off. Begs the question why him and others didn't show that sort of effort under the Liverpool Lip
  • shirty5 said:

Simple game. Work your balls off. Begs the question why him and others didn't show that sort of effort under the Liverpool Lip

Because it was taking them 90-mins to work out what he was on about
  • JfC has been superb recently. He doesn’t shirk a tackle and loves getting stuck in. No shortage of class about his passing too.

Hope he stays
  • What about Reeves?
  • What about Reeves?

What about Reeves?
  • I actually think I might love him.
  • shirty5 said:

Simple game. Work your balls off. Begs the question why him and others didn't show that sort of effort under the Liverpool Lip

He probably bored them in to submission with he constant BS rantings. Karl Robinson is basically the northern version of me....except about 5 stone heavier.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bauer tbf is fit
  • If we are talking looks then Jacko is a beautiful bastard

Bauer is extremely softly spoken and well groomed. I’m sure there were pics of his Mrs on instagram - fair to say they would have beautiful kids

• edited April 2018
    Great footballer. To be fair he was excellent earlier in the season as well. When he plays well we play well. Fantastic technical ability that shows why he was an England youth international from 17s-21s. On his day too good for this division, the issue with him throughout his career has been consistency. But play the way he has in recent weeks and he's easily a Championship midfielder.

Also shout out to Kashi who helps him play better. Watching the two of them hunt in a pack is a thing of beauty.
  • I'm a Bulot man myself
  • edited April 2018
    This thread got weird. Like a reverse would ya...

Jackson for me
  • Leuth said:

I'm a Bulot man myself

Yeah good shout.

But you're all wrong. Johann Berg Gudmunsson by a country mile.
  • SDAddick said:

Leuth said:

I'm a Bulot man myself

Yeah good shout.

But you're all wrong. Johann Berg Gudmunsson by a country mile.
    Still JFC I'm afraid
  • All the girls loved Steve Jones!