Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pubs post game

Who was where and how was it?

Was in the Oak and was absolutely rocking, singing 2-3 hrs post game which I suspect is not the norm!

Any of the other pubs see a pick up?

Comments

• The Great Harry. Laughing at Blackburn muppets who had booked into the Woolwich Travel Lodge.

Gate Clock Greenwich. Rubbish:

Furze Wren and then Wrong Un Bexleyheath. Nothing football related, but someone threw a fire extinguisher at a group of blokes at the bar in The Wrong Un
  • Was in the Fox in Plumstead. No different to usual.
  • edited April 2018
    Few tits knocking around in The Griffin. Moved on to Browns but that was full of . Now in The Axe, not sure what to expect.
  • The Great Harry. Laughing at Blackburn muppets who had booked into the Woolwich Travel Lodge.

Furze Wren and then Wrong Un Bexleyheath. Nothing football related, but someone threw a fire extinguisher at a group of blokes at the bar in The Wrong Un

Standard Saturday night in the Wrong’un then!
  • Rose of Denmark. Minor skirmishes with seats and glasses thrown outside.
  • edited April 2018

The Great Harry. Laughing at Blackburn muppets who had booked into the Woolwich Travel Lodge.

Standard Saturday night in the Wrong’un then!
    The place is a hell hole. The fire extinguisher was madness. The bloke who did it was punched in the face 2 mins before and his jaw was broken.
  • Pretty busy in Crossbars and a rendition of "I'm into something good".
  • Rose of Denmark. Minor skirmishes with seats and glasses thrown outside.

Charlton and Blackburn I presume?
  • Sponsored links:

• Swan pre match
    Oak after the game good amount of singing

what do you expect in a pub with that name. wouldn't get that sort of behaviour in The Good Samaritan.
  • J BLOCK said:

Rose of Denmark. Minor skirmishes with seats and glasses thrown outside.

Yeah, I guess now there's no designated away pub there might be a bit more agg at some of the home pubs
  • se9addick said:

J BLOCK said:

Rose of Denmark. Minor skirmishes with seats and glasses thrown outside.

Yeah, I guess now there's no designated away pub there might be a bit more agg at some of the home pubs
    They weren't letting away fans in the rose of Denmark yesterday before the game and the anti was open yesterday
  • edited April 2018
    A handful of Blackburn ( shirt wearing ) fans in the swan they were told to behave which they did.

Got a few pitchers thrown in and a table by the owner as one of our party does his printing for him so was very happy!
  • edited April 2018
    All fine in the Anchor. Quite a few well behaved and respectful Blackburn fans who either know the area or had done their homework. My guess is they weren't staying in the Woolwich Travelodge.
  • River Ale House, East Greenwich...packed full of Charlton fans as always....no-one under 45 I reckon :-)

Then into Deptford to Villages Brewery, we were the only fans in there, then Taproom SE8, by which time I was starting to have trouble focussing... A good night and feeling remarkably OK today too, but may give booze a swerve for a while...
  • edited April 2018

River Ale House, East Greenwich...packed full of Charlton fans as always Millers in Bexley....no-one under 45 I reckon :-)

Then into Deptford to Villages Brewery, we were the only fans in there, then Taproom SE8, by which time I was starting to have trouble focussing... A good night and feeling remarkably OK today too, but may give booze a swerve for a while...

• Sponsored links:

• River Ale House, East Greenwich...packed full of Charlton fans as always Millers in Bexley....no-one women under 45 I reckon :-)