Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mark Marshall wants to end play-off misery – and reveals extra training at Charlton Athletic

edited April 2018 in General Charlton
As below, sorry meant to put up both. Thanks FA

Comments

• Options
    I like the guy - admire his honesty and love his commitment to the cause as demonstrated against Blackburn.Hope it's fourth time lucky for him this season with CAFC
  • Options
    Maybe not the most stellar talent we've ever had, but his attitude is spot on. His straight out of the Curbs/Powell handbook on signing players with a good attitude and something to prove. Very likable chap and the kind of player we have built success with in the past, and the kind you need at times like this.
  • Options
    Just comes across as someone who realises how lucky he is to be a pro footballer and not taking it for granted. Hopefully he can kick on!
  • Options
    Reminds me a bit of mickey bennett
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Works hard and supports the left back well but not sure he has enough quality going forwards. His feet seem to quick for his brain half the time and his crossing has been poor when I’ve seen him play
  • Options
    He'll come good
  • Options
    I thought he had a stormer Of a game against Rovers, it was like having an extra defender on the pitch, his work rate was exceptional.
  • Options
    Truly Charltonised, cursed by bloody Millwall, join the club and enjoy the football pain Marshall
  • Options
    He's lucky Reeves finally decided to sign for us otherwise he'd be the let down of the season. Very poor imo (apart from sat of course, but that was down to he defending & not his attacking) crosses have been poor, his shooting woeful & his insistance on wanting the ball to be played to feet & then (try to)beat the man rather than the text book "let the ball do the work" and ask for the ball to be put into the space behind the defender & run onto it.
  • Options
    Yeah but does he like trains?
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Maybe not the most stellar talent we've ever had, but his attitude is spot on. His straight out of the Seed/Curbs/Powell handbook on signing players with a good attitude and something to prove. Very likable chap and the kind of player we have built success with in the past, and the kind you need at times like this.

Edited for you...