Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fan with cancer visiting The Valley for the first time

Don't know if people are aware of this, but people are singing "There’s only one Jack Jeffreys" at 4 minutes against Blackburn.

Would be great to get as many people behind this as possible!

Comments

• Options

Bump as no one have said anything, and it’s a request that deserves acting upon in my opinion.

This
  • Options
    agreed.
  • Options
    Same as I said above so a final bump from me.
  • Options
    Weren’t people saying sing Johnnie Jacksons song on 4 mins

• Options

Weren’t people saying sing Johnnie Jacksons song on 4 mins

That is a very good point
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Please see just giving page for little jack.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/helpjackcafcbeatcancer
  • Options
    there is also a planned only one jack jeffreys on the 4th min of the game on thursday and will be collection buckets outside the ground, all from charlton unofficial facebook group
  • Options
    Two of the auction shirts at the POTY do we’re for this little fella, worthy cause, I’m sure Jacko won’t mind as he has his home farewell last game, no doubt his name will be sung during the game anyway.
  • Options
    Jacko's name can be sung at Wembley. Would be a nice gesture if we could have a packed Valley singing Jack's name.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

there is also a planned only one jack jeffreys on the 4th min of the game on thursday and will be collection buckets outside the ground, all from charlton unofficial facebook group

Unless the club announce this through their official media outlets then word of mouth may not be enough.
  • Options
    It's being promoted much more widely now, quite a lot on Twitter.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

It's being promoted much more widely now, quite a lot on Twitter.

That's great.

Several of us tried to get the club to publicise this last time it was planned but it didn't really happen.

As @Rob7Lee stated earlier, 2 shirts were auctioned at Monday's POTY dinner and £1,025 was raised for the brave little guy.

PLEASE give generously if you catch one of the volunteers with collecting buckets .

4 year old Jack is one of our own.
  • Options
    Bumping this for Jack.

PLEASE in your excitement tonight, try to encourage fans sitting around you to join in with this.

Thanks.