Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MUNDIAL MAGAZINE FILMING TOMORROW - INTERVIEWS REQUIRED

Hi all,

I'm Mike, Charlton fan for 25 years and lucky enough to be heading to The Valley tomorrow to make a film about the fan culture at Charlton for MUNDIAL Mag. If anyone thinks they can talk well about Charlton fans and their journey over the last 25 years, and what the club means to the community (and doesn't mind being on camera), then let me know. More than happy for it to be in the pub, on the Floyd Road. Wherever is comfortable.

Or if anyone wants to put me in touch with anyone from supporters clubs etc then please do let me know. We'll be around the ground from 2pm until the match, and after.

Cheers,
Mike

Comments

• edited May 2018
    We're a plug ugly bunch, better bring the soft focus lens and subdued lighting.
  • “Due to the pug ugly nature of some fans, their words have been replaced by that of an actor”
  • The vast majority of good looking supporters are heading to the Bricklayers Arms in Bromley to watch the match. You'd be better off heading down there
  • See you in the museum Mike

Sorry Henry but you don’t fit the Mike’s description.
  • I’m going to get my hair done just in case.
  • Apologies, I am unavailable for interview.
  • edited May 2018
    I’m available - but will have guzzled 10 pints beforehand....
  • The Pickwick at 6?

The most sensible person and undoubtedly the best place.

Pop down afterwards for a few shots of the crowd arriving or sneak into the back of the North for a couple of extra interviews and a beer. Sorted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck with this Mike, from what I have seen our fans have faces more suited to radio :smiley:
  • _MrDick said:

The vast majority of good looking supporters are heading to the Bricklayers Arms in Bromley to watch the match. You'd be better off heading down there

Its a gay bar now is it?