Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Have a great Birthday Lewis...

Hopefully you wont have an injury opening presents or blowing out the candles on your cake

Want to see him back fit and ready for Pre-Season as reckon next year could be his year
  • Surprised me when he's started. He's looked a better defender than JDS imo

Agree. JDS is obviously a quality player, but Page offers more defensively.

I think we will need to sign another LB given Page’s tendancy to pick up injuries, unless Mascoll (who I haven’t seen play) can step up.
  • Surprised me when he's started. He's looked a better defender than JDS imo

Agree. JDS is obviously a quality player, but Page offers more defensively.

I think we will need to sign another LB given Page’s tendancy to pick up injuries, unless Mascoll (who I haven’t seen play) can step up.
    Jamie Mascoll looks decent enough to me.
  • Bit of a revelation when he came back into the side. With a decent injury free season ahead (fingers crossed) I have no doubt he'll become a real fans' favourite.
  • I spent a few minutes with him at the POTY dinner.

Top, down to earth fella, too.
  • edited May 2018
  • Really happy with him in the run in, and I'm excited to see what he can do with a full preseason.

It's worth noting that a couple of the knocks he picked up, concussion versus Blackpool and the deep cut to his thigh against Blackburn (?) were contact injuries and down to him really getting stuck in.
  • edited May 2018
    The way his luck is going he burned his eyebrows when he blow out the candles on his cake
  • Always someone to ruin your 30th!
  • Sponsored links:

• Had he played more matches, at a similar standard to those he did play, he'd be my player of the season.
    Happy Birthday!
  • edited May 2018
    Don't care. He stole my birthday. He's dead to me.

Not even a Happy Birthday Dazzler thread... Nice to see us mods appreciated.