Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Using GDPR as a Protest

It strikes me that we can use this as a form of protest against Duchatelet's ownership. If you go on the club website your given an updated cookie agreement. Click for more info and there's a list of companies the club deals with. I clicked on deselect all. When the club is sold in its entirety I'll change the setting, not before. If others feel the same way, they might like to take the same course of action.

Comments

• Stig, its 2 o clock in the morning, Im working, not doing much Id admit it but what you up to to be worrying about this at 2am
  • Stig said:

It strikes me that we can use this as a form of protest against Duchatelet's ownership. If you go on the club website your given an updated cookie agreement. Click for more info and there's a list of companies the club deals with. I clicked on deselect all. When the club is sold in its entirety I'll change the setting, not before. If others feel the same way, they might like to take the same course of action.

I don’t think any of them are companies the club deals with directly. They look like firms who use data from websites in general.
  • I want to receive the email telling me the Club is sold, this plan jeapordises that!
  • Poor old East Germans. Leave them alone