Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Why is it only Andy Reid who can take a corner?

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
n/t

Comments

• Because it's obviously too difficult a skill for a £20k per week professional player. They just don't get the time to practice, what with shopping, golf, etc.
  • When did we last score from a corner?
  • Did Ambroses goal on Tuesday come from a corner or free kick, sorry its between Xmas and new year it's lucky if I remember who I am let alone how we score.....
  • I think it was Phil Chapple - away at Peteborough!
  • I missed Wednesday as I was at a family do.
  • Was it Wednesday, sorry see what I mean.
  • Assuming Ambroses goal didn't come from a corner on Wednesday I remember El K against Blackburn in 04/05!!

I'm struggling to think of one since, certainly in the Premiership.
  • yeah... Blackburn ... night game.... and I think before that it was Fortune back against Liecester from a Di Canio corner..... something we really need to work on....
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Assuming Ambroses goal didn't come from a corner on Wednesday I remember El K against Blackburn in 04/05!!

The last time we scored from a corner was Brian Hughes against Birmingham, 14 January 2006.
  • [cite]Posted By: seriously_red[/cite]n/t

WTF does this n/t thing mean??

[cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Assuming Ambroses goal didn't come from a corner on Wednesday I remember El K against Blackburn in 04/05!!

The last time we scored from a corner was Brian Hughes against Birmingham, 14 January 2006.

this is true!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2007
    Hughes scored with a header from a Rommedahl corner against Brum at the Valley in January 2006.

Thus, for the league in 2006, he scored the first goal of our first victory and the last goal of our last victory.
  • Come on Dude everyone knows that N/T stands for No Tits LOL !

Just kiddin I assumed it always meant No Text !
  • even so, whats that mean? It dont make sense. How can typing n/t stand for no text, n/t is clearly text itself!

did you go last night ketters?
  • Well after weighing up the fact that you Andy & Dan all changed your mind about going leaving me to go on my jacks which I do not have a problem with it's the pre-match drinking on your own that looks a bit lame, plus the fact I knew we were gonna get tonked, plus the fact it was another £60 I could do without spending I decided against my better judgement to give it a miss. Been to the Emirates once already this season, impressive to look at but that's where the good points end.
  • What a touch 'me andy dan' (see what i done there) let you down, you missed another drubbing!
  • Plus I can spend that £60 on something more productive tonight like down the pub with some doris ...!