Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Unpopular Opinion:Football Edition

For those that dont know this is something currently going around on social media.

Coming up when unpopular opinions for a certain subject, and as my insomnia is bad tonight I thought why not start one on my favourite forum

Comments

• Alan Pardew is a great manager
  • Katrien Meire really knows what she is talking about

Katrien Meire really knows what she is talking about

Now I'm wondering if these are your real opinions or you're just making it up!
  • The burgers at Charlton are delicious and excellent value for money.
  • The Charlton takeover will be completed soon.
  • We all quietly admire Palace.
  • iainment said:

We all quietly admire Palace.

Speak for yourself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Phil Parkinson was not the right appointment at the time and it escalated our decline.

The ball wasn't over the line for the third and there were people on the pitch for the fourth so the game should have been a 2- 2 draw and gone to penalties with the Germans likely victors.

The west and east stand at the valley are the only stands in European football not to contribute to the atmosphere of the game and if anything suck the life out of it.

Steve Waggott was a good bloke.

Charlton are a joyless club.

• I Dowie is a very handsome man.
  • All the threads on Charlton Life are started by paulie8290.

There . I’ve corrected that for you.
  • We would have been relegated under Chris Powell so replacing him with Riga was the right thing to do.
  • If Arsenal had stayed in Woolwich there would never have been football league club at Charlton.
  • Roland Duchatalet should be voted into the Charlton Hall of Fame next season!!

Katrien Meire really knows what she is talking about

I think you've missed the point of the trend there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Always support English clubs in Europe
  • Killer Hales was a right nancy boy
  • Nick Pope should be England's starting goalkeeper in the World Cup this year.

I suppose, as an extrapolation of my point above, my following opinion might be unpopular - it is imperative to pick several in-form players *and play them* at major international tournaments. For instance, I think Shelvey should've been in the squad.
  • Gareth Southgate is doing a decent job
  • Charlton are Millwall's cup final.
  • You’re not a good manager until you’ve been there and done it with limited resources.
  • edited May 2018
    I'm not really that fussed one way or another about VAR. I think there are ups and downs to it and time will tell if it's worth it or not.
  • SDAddick said:

I'm not really that fussed one way or another about VAR. I think there are ups and downs to it and time will tell if it's worth it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ
  • Yeah Charlton Life, but it's no Ittv