Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Teams you like international edition

To counter the other thread...

England
New Zealand
Denmark
Peru
Croatia (for humiliating the Argies 3-0)
Iceland

Comments

• England
    New Zealand
    Australia
    Iceland
    Northern Ireland
    Japan
    American Samoa
    United States
    Jamaica
  • A.B.E

Why? Simple question - not looking for an argument
  • England
    Spain
    Brazil
    Croatia
    Poland
    Mexico
    Northern Ireland
    Ireland
    Iceland
    Switzerland
    Sweden
    Denmark
    Colombia
  • Wales
    Argentina
    Bulgaria
    Bolivia
    A.B.E
  • Columbia
  • England
    Brazil
    Holland
    UAE
  • England
    Northern Ireland
    Italy
    Holland
  • Sponsored links:

• Holland
    France
    Algeria
    senegal
    Sweden
  • England
    Republic of Ireland
    Wales
  • Sweden
    Mexico
    Denmark
    South Korea
    Ireland
  • None in particular, but I generally want African teams to do well since they have never produced a winner. Asian teams as well. Don't mind the Aussie team, it's only their cricketers I can't stand due to their arrogance.
  • England, Sweden, Denmark, Australia (Football only), Japan, Colombia, Philippines.
  • Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Japan
  • edited June 2018
    England, Iceland, Spain, Chile.

England, obviously for living there and growing up with ex-pats and the English footballing culture.

Iceland-I've really enjoyed watching this golden generation from the time they sort of broke through during the 2013 (I think it was) Euro U21s. Add to that the fact that we had JBG, who I thought was absolute mustard for us (desperately under appreciated in my opinion) and I've grown to really enjoy watching them over the last 3-4 years. I think what they do, the way they play, is fantastic. And they are capable of some very decent football at times, far more so than we've seen at this tournament.

Spain-I was lucky enough to be in Spain during Euro 2008. There are so many fantastic stories surrounding that, but I remember watching them in the build-up to the tournament and knowing they were going to be something really, really special. I think we've all gotten kind of used to it, but the way they play football at times is so wonderful to watch, especially the 2008 and 2012 teams.

Chile-My brother lived there for a number of years, and we would talk football whenever he was home. Plus I am a huge fan of the Bielsa/Sampaoli high intensity high pressing style. It's really sad they're not at this tournament, though I fear it would have felt like one tournament too far for their "golden generation" (Bravo, Sanchez, Vidal, Medel, Jara, Diaz, Isla, Beausejour, etc.). But what they've done over the last few years with a pretty small core group of players has been really impressive.
  • Might not be popular but always had admiration for Germany, traditionally very slick technical football coupled with a physical solid defence, the complete package for a football team.
  • edited June 2018
    germany as above do respect but the hippie twats that wear German shirts the day of an England game dont cry if you get a dig.
    iceland
    ireland - the team on the pitch ( bradys goal at euro 2016 was a good moment ) not the annoying fans.
  • England, only England.

It's coming home!
  • Sponsored links:

• Nigeria, Senegal, prompted by the 3-0 trashing of Spain and the1-0 besting of the Wold Champions in 2002 respectively.
  • And, of course, Ireland ‘cos that’s where Ms AA’s family’s from.
  • Italy, Denmark, Iceland, Croatia, Mexico, Serbia
  • Iceland all day long.

Love the energy and the fact they appreciate all the good things that come there way!

Plus I have a beard and so do half there team so i gotta support my beardly brothers!
  • edited June 2018
    Dear Welsh person,

you ok hun?

from a concerned Englishman,

PS does it annoy you more that you feature on my teams I quite like list?
  • Sweden
    Spain (although I also delight in seeing them beaten by minnows)
    Morocco
    Ecuador
    China
  • Columbia, Sweden, Mexico, Iceland and Brazil, purely for the outstanding quality of the women in the crowd supporting these teams.
  • A.B.E

Nothing more than sporting rivalry, got absolutely nothing against the English and I’m happy living here (I’d leave if I wasn’t) but put an England shirt on and I just want you to fail.

Cunts
  • Croatia
  • A.B.E

Nothing more than sporting rivalry, got absolutely nothing against the English and I’m happy living here (I’d leave if I wasn’t) but put an England shirt on and I just want you to fail.

Cunts
    I salute your honesty sir.