Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If

2»

Comments

• What was a conditional ticket @The Organiser ?

You had the right to buy if you wanted but were not obliged to ?
  • I have so many images of 66 and Trafalgar Sq. Not sure where I'll watch the final, if we make it, but deffo Trafalgar Sq after, if we win
  • MrOneLung said:

What was a conditional ticket @The Organiser ?

You had the right to buy if you wanted but were not obliged to ?

Through the England supporters club. So I paid out for the tickets back in Jan, but if Engjdbd did not make that stage, I would get my money back (minus a £15 or do admin fee). So if we lose Wed, I’ll get the final ticket money back. Usual way knockout games are handled at tournaments.
  • Thanks never knew could do that.

Let’s hope you are still there Monday !!
  • The sad news is that the FA have only secured a handful of extra tickets for the Semi final they've just released and at £578 a pop. Cue a lot of disappointed people.
  • I will in Menorca with the family, but @nth london addick I love your idea of the Bobby Moore statue.
  • Trafalgar Square, has to be
  • And the tickets secured are for supporters on 70 caps plus means you will of had to of done majority of away and home games including friendlies.
  • @Croydon how was kings head on sat? Gonna pop in there Tuesday for the French game
  • The sad news is that the FA have only secured a handful of extra tickets for the Semi final they've just released and at £578 a pop. Cue a lot of disappointed people.

Cue a lot more episodes of, 'Cant pay, we'll take it away' and 'The Sheriffs are Coming' and the like.
  • Sponsored links:

• @Croydon how was kings head on sat? Gonna pop in there Tuesday for the French game

Got there at 2 and it was already 1 in 1 out so ended up in the Wheatsheaf. Walked past after the game though and it looked lively!
  • one thing if we do win it........then every dick head in the country will be out and about (refer to the on line video's of the bus stop/ambulance car/ikea)......think I'd rather celebrate at home with friends.
  • Let's get past Croatia first.
  • I will be in Copenhagen at the start of a Cruise.
  • Trafalgar square sandwiched between a scum and a Nigel
  • Anyone seen the video of the lad by London Bridge (I think) sitting on a traffic light doing packet? Taken a leaf out of the Maradona book of celebrations.
  • I’d have to watch it with my kids.
  • I was a swan, I'd be gone
  • Croydon said:

Anyone seen the video of the lad by London Bridge (I think) sitting on a traffic light doing packet? Taken a leaf out of the Maradona book of celebrations.

He’s from Dartford!
  • I’ll be in the back garden recreating Raheem’s 90th minute winner (fantasy football style) with the kids. Then I’ll be going to lay down to recover from the shock of it all...hopefully!
  • Sponsored links:

• The 18.13 Eurostar out of Ebbsfleet gets you into Paris for 19.18, could be a giggle.
  • I'd watch the final indoors and simultaneously monitor the takeover thread.

You need to drop the Takeover thread and move onto the Vegan one, much more happening.
  • I must admit the butterflies really are starting to kick in now. Gonna be really hard to concentrate 2mo during the day