Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How do I get a birthday message in a program? And a name read out at The Valley? for this week

Was there someone on here that could assist?

Comments

• olly.groome@cafc.co.uk

@Ollywozere
  • olly.groome@cafc.co.uk

@Ollywozere

Thanks sir
  • I emailed valley.review@cafc.co.uk last year and the message was included in the programme, doubt they will be putting out a proper program for a pre season game though.
  • I emailed valley.review@cafc.co.uk last year and the message was included in the programme, doubt they will be putting out a proper program for a pre season game though.

Damn me for having two kids born in July
  • Due to further cost cutting measures the program is now being printed in invisible ink.
  • If you stand up and shout everybody present will hear you fine: the acoustics in an empty football ground are terrific.
  • Not only can it be arranged for a name in the program and to be read out at H/T but if you own your own gloves you get a place on the bench!
  • Sorted now. Thanks

Sink
  • edited July 2018
    1: Felt-tip pen.
    2: Park your car in a directors space with your name on a bit of paper in the windscreen.
  • Swisdom said:

Sorted now. Thanks

Sink

BUMP!

We've not even got round to the fish puns yet.

• Sponsored links:

• edited July 2018
    You could write your birthday message on a old bedsheet, (as seen on the chavviest roundabouts) and hang it in the away team goal, nothing will knock it down.
  • You could always get @bc_addick to say “happy birthday to some kid, love from that lot over there”

:-)
  • Halix said:

You could write your birthday message on a old bedsheet, (as seen on the chavviest roundabouts) and hang it in the away team goal, nothing will knock it down.

Does anyone remember that mad Chinese woman that pretty much did this to advertise her new song?

Did it actually happen or have I just been out in the sun too long?
  • Columbian weren’t she? Certainly no shakira.
  • Bo Ling, or something like that. Was living local to the ground. Had hundreds of thousands of twitter followers

She got banned from the Bugle shortly afterwards as well!
  • That was a very weird moment, I think I’ve asked this before but does this sort of random stuff happen at other clubs or do we get more than our fair share of madness?
  • A couple of years ago i asked for a half time shout out for my dad's 70th as he is a life long fan. Spoke to the team there who were happy to do it but on the day they forgot. I wouldn't bother.