Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Big Screen Last Night

Why was there no visible clock or team line ups on the big screen last night?

When the club started showing the game on the screen every meeting this was raised at (when the club spoke to its supporters) it was always shown the supporters prefer the line ups and a clock

Why has this been ignored?

Comments

• What?!?!?!?

The club is ignoring it's supporters you say?
  • They're taking the piss now!
  • Maybe it's because the Greenwich University people are on holiday? Don't they do much of the work on the screen?
  • JohnnyH2 said:

Why was there no visible clock or team line ups on the big screen last night?

When the club started showing the game on the screen every meeting this was raised at (when the club spoke to its supporters) it was always shown the supporters prefer the line ups and a clock

Why has this been ignored?

They were using a direct feed from Valley Pass on it, probably as it's cheaper and easier to run that for a PSF than it is to put up the lineups with the new graphics etc.

Really not that big a deal anyway
  • Each number generates 0.000000003kwh of electricity.
    These things cost money.
  • Surprised they haven't turned it off completely.
  • I really despair the moaning about minor fucking things with so much going on in the background.

Its a pre season friendly and club is going down the Swanny fast and your worried about the clock being visible whilst actually being able to watch a live stream and replays, FFS.

• Roland overheard someone say, "the sooner that cock disapears the better!"
  • I really despair the moaning about minor fucking things with so much going on in the background.

Its a pre season friendly and club is going down the Swanny fast and your worried about the clock being visible whilst actually being able to watch a live stream and replays, FFS.

Reminds me of one of those pre-match supporter group meetings with KM I went to a couple of seasons back. The first question someone asked was about them taking the bottles tops of your kiosk drink...