Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK away - who's going?

Which other brave lifers are making the trip up to Milton Keynes?

I'll be there with x 3

Comments

• Was going to but money stopped me
  • edited August 2018

Which other brave lifers are making the trip up to Milton Keynes?

I'll be there with x 3

Enjoy the game.
    @oohaahmortimer will love this so in the words of Karel, can you spread out a bit :wink: .
  • If I manage to find £40 does anyone know if tickets will be availble on tne day, also how close the ground is from Milton Keynes Central station
  • edited August 2018

If I manage to find £40 does anyone know if tickets will be availble on tne day, also how close the ground is from Milton Keynes Central station

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-two/stadium-mk-milton-keynes-dons.html
  • If I manage to find £40 does anyone know if tickets will be availble on tne day, also how close the ground is from Milton Keynes Central station

It's a cab ride away.
    Absolutely in the middle of nowhere
  • Fuck that.

Paying for a ticket and travel to the franchise stadium to watch our second 11 (well this who aren't already in our first 11) get done over in a pointless cup we never do well in by a team the league below.

I've got better things to spend my time and money on.

It must be that time of day again Canters, what signals are you stuck at? :wink: .
  • Fuck that.

Paying for a ticket and travel to the franchise stadium to watch our second 11 (well this who aren't already in our first 11) get done over in a pointless cup we never do well in by a team the league below.

anger management?
  • Sponsored links:

• Nine of us going to Accrington Saturday.
    FUCK MK.DONS in a pointless match

Do you honestly think tickets will not be available on the day?
  • edited August 2018
    You can get the bus (no1) from Milton Keynes Station. Runs every hour during the week. 30000 seater so you should be able to get a ticket. You have to buy before you approach turnstiles as it is electronic.

Fenny Stratford station is only a mile from ground. Good luck with that.
  • edited August 2018

Nine of us going to Accrington Saturday.

I thought there were eleven of you originally, no?
  • RedChaser said:

I thought there eleven of you originally, no?
    There are.
    Nine travelling from kings cross.
    Two
    Meeting us there.
    You going mate.
  • Fuck that.

Watching Surrey lose :smile:

Do you honestly think tickets will not be available on the day?
    I know we wont sell out more a case of sometimes tickets are not available on the day.

I know its a rubbish cup and we will put out a shit team.

But it would be 1 ground of my list
    Tickets only £12
    Return train £24

Not gonna be able to take a ground of my list for much cheaper than that.
  • RedChaser said:

There are.
    Two
    Meeting us there.
    You going mate.
    Yes hope to be there all being well. Elfs has promised me a beer, It's going to be a big round for him :smiley: .
  • Was going to but mummy stopped me

Changed that for you. ( smiley thing).
  • Fuck that.

Watching Surrey lose :smile:
    Almost flagged that
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:

You can get the bus (no1) from Milton Keynes Station. Runs every hour during the week. 30000 seater so you should be able to get a ticket. You have to buy before you approach turnstiles as it is electronic.

The ground is walkable from Bletchley station (30-40 minutes), which has direct trains to London

The most soulless ground in England.
    Makes Fulham seem like Galatasaray

To be fair, the ground itself is very nice. Just FAR too large for MKD, and as a result there's no atmosphere at all.
  • 4 of our gang meeting up in the Wetherspoons in Bletchley for pre match scoff.

Couldn't make Sunderland & family stuff over the Accrington weekend so need to get our away day fix somewhere !
  • I'm going, just tick the ground off. Hadn't done it before due to the franchise and AFC, but now AFC are above them, I'll go. Off to Accrington on Saturday, two new grounds in less than a week. :smile:
  • Redrobo said:

The ground is walkable from Bletchley station (30-40 minutes), which has direct trains to London

To be fair, the ground itself is very nice. Just FAR too large for MKD, and as a result there's no atmosphere at all.
    If you get to Bletchley you can change and get the train to Fenny St.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

There are.
    Two
    Meeting us there.
    You going mate.
    Yes hope to be there all being well. Elfs has promised me a beer, It's going to be a big round for him :smiley: .
    Get him to introduce us and I'll happily buy you a pint mate
  • Redrobo said:

Redrobo said:

If you get to Bletchley you can change and get the train to Fenny St.
    The Fenny trains are very infrequent though

One leaves Bletchley at 18:31, then there's nothing until 20:01

Coming home, trains leave Fenny at 21:38, then a gap until 22:40
  • Fuck that.

We’ll put you down as a maybe then?
  • 4 of our gang meeting up in the Wetherspoons in Bletchley for pre match scoff.

Couldn't make Sunderland & family stuff over the Accrington weekend so need to get our away day fix somewhere !

Bletchley Park and the Enigma is 5 mins from Bketchley the station and well worth the visit.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

There are.
    Two
    Meeting us there.
    You going mate.
    It'll be a f@cking long wait if elfs is buying a drink