Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charity Auction - Round of golf with Chris Solly, Greenwich & Bexley Hospice Fundraiser

Bidding for a two-ball to play with Chris Solly & @Onlyme at the London Club. The club has are two Championship courses, which have host the European Open & World match-play tournaments.

Days available Sunday to Thursday, with breakfast or lunch included, depending on tee-off time.

Auction will finish Friday 24th August at 1800 hrs.

This is a generous donation by @Onlyme

Comments

• Not one for me, happily donate my golf clubs before I wrap them round a tree
  • Bidding for a two-ball to play with Chris Solly & @Onlyme at the London Club. The club has are two Championship courses, which have host the European Open & World match-play tournaments.

Days available Sunday to Thursday, with breakfast or lunch included, depending on tee-off time.

Just to clarify - it's a four ball with Solly, @Onlyme plus two from the Auction win?
  • Does that mean the winning bidder can take a pal along. Or are there going to be two winning bidders?
  • Who is on the bench in case Solly is injured ?
  • Curb_It said:

Does that mean the winning bidder can take a pal along. Or are there going to be two winning bidders?

Read it as bidding for me plus pal
  • Curb_It said:

Does that mean the winning bidder can take a pal along. Or are there going to be two winning bidders?

Thats what I'm waiting to hear :smiley:

Either way, one or two - I'm in for £125.
  • Whoever wins it, make sure Solly dont fall in any of the holes.
  • Anyway what a great auction prize, nice one @Onlyme

• I just hope @Onlyme is bringing his daughter along as the responsible adult. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Rob7Lee said:

Bidding for a two-ball to play with Chris Solly & @Onlyme at the London Club. The club has are two Championship courses, which have host the European Open & World match-play tournaments.

Just to clarify - it's a four ball with Solly, @Onlyme plus two from the Auction win?
    Yes, sorry if I didn't make that clear
  • Curb_It said:

Winning bidder takes a friend along
  • Rob7Lee said:

Yes, sorry if I didn't make that clear
    Thanks, as above £125.
  • £150

Happy to play with Rob7Lee
  • Brilliant donation.

I'm a member there, not sure I'd be paying extra to play on my own course, but somebody is going to have a fantastic day!
  • Brilliant donation.

I'm a member there, not sure I'd be paying extra to play on my own course, but somebody is going to have a fantastic day!

Just book the next tee off time, play right up behind them and keep pestering him by talking to him.
  • Pico said:

£150

Happy to play with Rob7Lee

Stop bidding and you can play anyway :wink:

£200
  • So you can play with Chris Solly for less money than not playing with him!!
  • Both courses are excellent , however The Heritage can only be played with a member. So this would be a great opportunity to play it. If you enjoy your golf and a fan of Chris. I guarantee you will have a great day !
  • Sponsored links:

• Onlyme said:

Both courses are excellent , however The Heritage can only be played with a member. So this would be a great opportunity to play it. If you enjoy your golf and a fan of Chris. I guarantee you will have a great day !

Close the auction now!! Have played the heritage before - is the rough still quite long? Don’t want to lose Solly in it :smiley:
  • Rob7Lee said:

Onlyme said:

Both courses are excellent , however The Heritage can only be played with a member. So this would be a great opportunity to play it. If you enjoy your golf and a fan of Chris. I guarantee you will have a great day !

Close the auction now!! Have played the heritage before - is the rough still quite long? Don’t want to lose Solly in it :smiley:
    Yes, it is!

And if the ball goes in it, have fun finding it! :-)
  • Rob7Lee said:

Onlyme said:

Yes, it is!

And if the ball goes in it, have fun finding it! :-)
    I'll send @onlyme into the long grass to find it - part of the auction right?
  • Can’t believe I’m still winning this for £200, have discussed with @pico and I’m outbidding myself - £225.
  • I'll send @onlyme into the long grass to find it - part of the auction right?

If I go in you wil definitely lose me, I’m shorter than Solly :smile:
  • It’s the last day of the auction and thankyou for your bids so far but where are you golfers out there?
    Let’s see if we can get a bit more money for the Hospice for what will be a great day.
  • edited August 2018
    i'm worried, very worried, I'm away on holiday later and may not be around at 6pm.

£250, outbidding @Rob7Lee :smiley:
  • edited August 2018
    Not too late to make a bid
  • Go on then: £275
  • Pico said:

Go on then: £275

:wink: