Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Which reporter is it??? Paul????

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
NewsShopper is it you?

He said: "I've had some very, very harsh criticism in the press this week from somebody in particular who is beginning to annoy me and whose name I won't mention.

Comments

• i said below, assume its kelvin mckenzie.
  • I would have though that he is talking about the Numpty from The Sun
  • Sorry B you got in first!

Not bad though only 14 seconds in it

lol

;o)
  • Mckenzie is a tit.

Had yesterday off work, every time I looked on TV he was discussing how bad Ross/Brand were, as if it was the worst possible thing to ever happen to the world. Ever.
  • Definitely not me mate. My money is on the former self-proclaimed Millwall fanatic Kelvin.
  • for me this is another example of when Mr. P should keep his mouth shut, not create a massive diversion/excuse and concentrate on his job. can he go one press conference without slighting the media or the fans? please tell me someone at board level is finding this a touch tiresome. i don't bum the media but if we are doing well and he has a pop at something out of order, fine... as it stands you are fair game mate.
  • Surely knowing he is getting to Pards will only make McKenzie all the more inclined to go for the jugular?

I agree, ISLS - Pards is his own worst enemy at times like this.
  • If alan reads the press so much give the players a copy of Magilton's comments.

"I felt Charlton came here to be beaten" now if that don't get you wound up with a point to prove nothing ever will.
  • The best way for AP to shut up any critics is to start putting some results together. Practically every press conference since the back half of last season he implies we are on the brink of a devastating winning run which fails to happen.
  • kelvin slates us whatever we do!
  • Sponsored links:

• no he has slatted Pards not CAFC.

Even before the season started .
  • He whinges today about losing out on odds for the Charlton v Burnley game being a draw when he has previously stated he always backs Charlton to lose every game. Then adds: "It's bad enough supporting Charlton right now without Ladbrokes ganging up on me as well."

Maybe he should go back to supporting Millwall then.
  • [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]He whinges today about losing out on odds for the Charlton v Burnley game being a draw when he has previously stated he always backs Charlton to lose every game. Then adds: "It's bad enough supporting Charlton right now without Ladbrokes ganging up on me as well."

Maybe he should go back to supporting Millwall then.

The mans a cretin, who cares if he loses money betting against us.