Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Charlton Athletic Women’s team face Millwall Lionesses in a South London Derby at Oakwood today.

Anyone want to know how we got on, please look at the thread for Charlton Women news.

Comments

• i really dont care
  • timken said:

i really dont care

But enough to comment that you don’t.

Very odd

• edited August 2018
  • Now I cant really talk i know.

But did we really need a thread to tell us to look at another thread that is already on the 1st page
  • Now I cant really talk i know.

But did we really need a thread to tell us to look at another thread that is already on the 1st page

Sorry, I put all the tweets on the other thread then realised fans would not know there was a game on today, could not be bothered to copy them all again as I know there is probably only a few fans interested, unlike timken, so put this thread on so they could read it if interested, but seem to have more people reading it who are not interested, weird! Others have found the other thread and commented, but why come in here if you are not? Damned if I do, damned if I don't, makes you wonder why I bother!
  • Is Oakwood VCD’s ground or still Thamsmead Town?
  • ross1 said:

Now I cant really talk i know.

Sorry, I put all the tweets on the other thread then realised fans would not know there was a game on today, could not be bothered to copy them all again as I know there is probably only a few fans interested, unlike timken, so put this thread on so they could read it if interested, but seem to have more people reading it who are not interested, weird! Others have found the other thread and commented, but why come in here if you are not? Damned if I do, damned if I don't, makes you wonder why I bother!
    Or you could just tell us the score ........

Weird.
  • So, just found the other thread so the rest of you don't have to and apparently it was a 4-2 win.

Mystery solved.
  • Good to see one Charlton team can get a win against Millwall...
  • Sorry ladies. but I will not bother to put information about you on here any more if all I get is sarcastic remarks
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks Ross enjoy your input on the Womens’ Team