Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yaya Toure signs for a London Club

Yaya Toures agent has confirmed he has passed a medical at a London Club but hasnt said who it is

Comments

• West Ham
  • A few rumours on twitter saying its Palarse

Surely more likely to be Spurs ir Arsenal
  • Is it Dimitry Seluk?
  • Stig said:

Is it Dimitry Seluk?

Not sure all they said on SportsBar was his agent said he has passed a medical
  • Whoever it is, let's hope they get him a birthday present.
  • Can’t see it being Spurs or Arsenal. Fulham?
  • It says he has passed a medical in London. It might just be convenient for him to have at there en route to Glasgow!
  • A little birdie told me is was us....
  • Sponsored links:

• A little birdie told me is was us....

Haha how funny would that be.

Roland responds to the crisp protest by signing Yaya Toure
  • Yaya Toure

Turns up to sparrows lane wearing a Rolex...the south london press are enjoying themselves....and it eventually becomes public knowledge that Roland has put him on 90k a week for a years contract.

He gets injured in training and is then out for 2 months... after he recovers we loan him out to a French side.

Roland sacks a few valley staff kitchen porters to save a bit of cash.

Roland thinks outside the box

• Fulham have thrown cash around, I'd laugh if it was Arsenal, Spurs don't need him, Chelsea don't need him, it's a very West Ham thing to do but apparently not them
  • Not The Spanner’s surely!!!
  • Millwall anyone ?
  • See the comment about champion... I would expect it to be one of the big 3 London clubs.
  • Saudis got deal for the club over the line during the night.
    Marquee signing done.
    Hold on tight!
  • Heard it's Stringfellows.
  • Nothing in the tweet says he's signing for a London club, just that the medical happened there

For all we know could be going to Celtic seeing that they're Champions up there...
  • Sponsored links:

• It says he has passed a medical in London. It might just be convenient for him to have at there en route to Glasgow!

Nothing in the tweet says he's signing for a London club, just that the medical happened there

For all we know could be going to Celtic seeing that they're Champions up there...

Great minds.............
  • It will be Spurs .
  • He's not good enough for Arsenal or Spurs anymore. West Ham were linked and Pellegrini being there makes sense.

Nothing in the tweet says he's signing for a London club, just that the medical happened there

Great minds.............
    I must learn to read... My teachers always told me at school that learning to write was never enough ;)
  • Just seen the Champion comment. Chelsea do not need him, I really don't think he's what Spurs need (he wouldn't improve them) so Arsenal makes the most sense there.
  • I don't think it will be a London club, Celtic could make sense with his brother really enjoying his time there. I also heard Toure say something a while back saying that Money won't be a big deal with his next move.
  • Dazzler21 said:

... I would expect it to be one of the big 3 London clubs.

So it could be us.
  • Uboat said:

Dazzler21 said:

... I would expect it to be one of the big 3 London clubs.

So it could be us.
    Oh that it were so......oh that it were so.
  • As a medical is done in London doesn’t mean it is a London club. European club would hold medicals in the country where the player is based. Wouldn’t even be surprised if it is the the Middle East or States.
  • Could be us.

We're champions at being a joyless club.