Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2 spares available for Southend

Got two spares available for Saturday. Both adult tickets so £22 face value, yours for £20 each.

Available for collection from Central London (nr Holborn tube) tomorrow, or can deliver to anywhere within 3 mile radius of Lewisham tomorrow evening. Otherwise, collect from me at the ground on Saturday.

Weather's supposed to be nice, Chris Powell will be there, this is the deal of the century - get in quick!

Comments

• It’s tempting
  • edited August 2018
    Fumbluff said:

It’s tempting

In 1953, we recorded our biggest ever winning margin, defeating Middlesbrough 8-1. This Saturday could be the day that record finally gets smashed. With Anton Ferdinand in their defence, there's every chance of that happening.

And you're saving £4. That's a free pint, maybe even a pint and a half in 'spoons!
  • No thanks, washing my hair!
  • It would be worth it just to meet Mr Largo :smile:
  • It would be worth it just to meet Mr Largo :smile:

Yeah I’ll only go if I can braid your hair?
  • Both tickets sold now, to @ryanj and @Shrew

Thank you!
  • Fumbluff said:

It would be worth it just to meet Mr Largo :smile:

Yeah I’ll only go if I can braid your hair?
    But you need at least 3 hairs to make a braid...
  • Sorry we don't want any of this cultural appropriation malarkey.
  • I have 1 adult & 1 U18 spare. Going to The Last Post Weston Rd SS1 1AS near Southend Central Station.
  • I have 1 adult & 1 U18 spare. Going to The Last Post Weston Rd SS1 1AS near Southend Central Station.

Ask for the Graftons, you can't go wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bump. Still in the Spoons.