Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adverts on CL

Just noticed that there are loads of them being Tripadvisor offering deals on a certain hotel in Belgium on got a 3.5 rating but looks quite cheap. Internet marketing gone wrong methinks!!

Comments

• Options
    3.5 rating?

Disappointing, thought it be down to about 2.5 by now.
  • Options
    Got w link? I need to rate my recent visit which was very very disappointing.
  • Options
    Got w link? I need to rate my recent visit which was very very disappointing.
  • Options
    I'm still get the islamic dating site ffs
  • Options
    I'm also getting served Snow & Rock ads. I've not Googled anything related to them but have been in their store today. Creepy that Google.
  • Options
    I kid you not but I had one the other day for horse worming tablets!

As if my horse would have worms...
  • Options
    Apparently I need a well fitted hoodie and some new boxer shiorts. Am quite tempted.....
  • Options

I'm still get the islamic dating site ffs

Allahu akbar
  • Options
    edited September 2018
  • Options
    There’s no way back....etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taking the piss now:

More Belgians? NOOOOOO!
  • Options
    Any ideas how do you stop that poxy ear wax advert appearing?  

Have clicked to stop showing it loads and every page I click on here it's there. 
  • Options
    They're selling us electronically twitchable cock rings now!

• Options
    edited June 2020
    The marketplace ad on the left hand side looks good. Kudos to whoever made that.
  • Options
    Any ideas how do you stop that poxy ear wax advert appearing?  

Have clicked to stop showing it loads and every page I click on here it's there. 
    Pardon
  • Options
    edited June 2020
  • Options
    Wtf!
  • Options
    Not on Charlton Life admittedly, but on the Evening Standit site I just got the click-bait invitation, "BOWELS: A Simple Trick To Empty Them Completely" follow by an advert for a limited time sale: "HURRY UP - CLEARANCE".