Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• choo choo !!
  • I'd love to know how many they sell and the geographical locations of the buyers.
    SE London will surely be a hotspot.
  • This will get my vote for 'Thread Title Of The Year' award at the CL Awards
  • Genuinely got it on my PC - Love Train and Flight Simulators as they're quite nice and relaxing rather than the get your blood up type games like Call of Duty and FIFA
  • Tempted to get it on xbone
  • Could we add NSFW on the thread title please?

• Lights - camera - action - notebook - corned beef sandwiches - tizer!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Lights - camera - action - notebook - corned beef sandwiches - tizer!!

You forgot the tissues.
  • Having read that review I am buying this - sounds brilliant
  • Having read that review I am buying this - sounds brilliant

Under "Cons" in the review:
    "The potential to bore players used to even a hint of action"

They misspelled "arouse." Other than that, a good review.
  • SDAddick said:

Having read that review I am buying this - sounds brilliant

Under "Cons" in the review:
    "The potential to bore players used to even a hint of action"

They misspelled "arouse." Other than that, a good review.
    That 'con' cracked me up.

You just know the guy who got the assignment to review that game was gutted.
  • Genuinely got it on my PC - Love Train and Flight Simulators as they're quite nice and relaxing rather than the get your blood up type games like Call of Duty and FIFA

Same here, I fly FSX Steam and Flight SIM World and drive Train Simulator. I have not bought Train SIM World yet but tempted.

Same here, I fly FSX Steam and Flight SIM World and drive Train Simulator. I have not bought Train SIM World yet but tempted.
    Have you thought about converting to Prepar3D v4... So much better now its got x64 bit compatibility or do you not really bother with the addons you can get?

Have you thought about converting to Prepar3D v4... So much better now its got x64 bit compatibility or do you not really bother with the addons you can get?
    I have found myself moving away from flight SIM in favour of Train Simulator 2018 however I have looked at Prepar and would consider it.
  • i remember playing a train sim on my old pc, went on a commuter line and went absolutely mental trying to stop in the correct position on the platform whilst simultaneously staying on time. Gave me a newfound respect for train drivers.
  • This thread has not entirely turned out like I thought it would.
  • Sponsored links:

• This thread has not entirely turned out like I thought it would.

Maybe you need to find a way to get it back on track... ;)
  • Not all the points in your favour?
  • Sometimes you just need to let off some steam
  • i remember playing a train sim on my old pc, went on a commuter line and went absolutely mental trying to stop in the correct position on the platform whilst simultaneously staying on time. Gave me a newfound respect for train drivers.

I have the South Eastern Edition, each station you stop at has a MrLargo running for the train, just as he reaches the doors you can close them extra fast and drive off.

You can buy an add on where the driver pulls down the side window and gives him the finger whilst slowly pulling away :smiley:

I have the South Eastern Edition, each station you stop at has a MrLargo running for the train, just as he reaches the doors you can close them extra fast and drive off.

You can buy an add on where the driver pulls down the side window and gives him the finger whilst slowly pulling away :smiley:
    I had a different South Eastern edition where I tried to pull away from the Station, moved a few yards and then broke down!!

People on here just dont realise how realistic it is