Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Apart from Rotherham a few days later that was the best performance at the Valley last season
  • Apart from Rotherham a few days later that was the best performance at the Valley last season

Was there anything different about that game? Was there any sort of significant departure or arrival?
  • Don't remember that goal but I remember John Hewie playing in goal against Plymouth.
  • First game I'd attended since the Gillingham defeat over Christmas. Broke my period of absence to come along and celebrate the departure of Tubby McTalkbollocks.

Really enjoyed that game, probably the most connected I'd felt to the team since SCP had left. Also felt like we were getting closer and closer to the end of the Roland era. Turned out to be a false dawn sadly.

Aribo's goal against Rotherham was class
  • The goal that sparked the revival. It got everyone buzzing early doors - the Covered End singing & gave the players extra imputus.

If the shot had gone miles over the bar I expect we would have not gone on to win the game, would not have got into the playoffs & LB may have walked away or been released.