Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watch what happened when the Charlton squad went paint balling 👇 #cafc

Comments

• edited September 2018
    Breaking News. Ben Reeves out injured for a year after getting shot in the leg with a paint ball (joke by the way)
  • No thanks to ever going paintballing again.

If someone purposely or accidently shoots your meat and 2 veg

Im afraid it's likely to probably end up being gone for good.

Way too much risk
  • I wonder if the players had to pay for it themselves, due to cutbacks?
  • Sponsored links:

• I hear that next week the choice is between hang gliding or mountain climbing.
  • fuck me roland wouldnt pay for bottled water yet covers a jolly to delta force
  • I always like Mark Marshall whenever I see him being interviewed. He just always seems to be smiling and comes across as a very nice, laid back dude. I wish things were working out better for him on the pitch.
  • SDAddick said:

I always like Mark Marshall whenever I see him being interviewed. He just always seems to be smiling and comes across as a very nice, laid back dude. I wish things were working out better for him on the pitch.

I have to say I had high hopes when we signed him but it hasn't worked out.
  • SDAddick said:

I always like Mark Marshall whenever I see him being interviewed. He just always seems to be smiling and comes across as a very nice, laid back dude. I wish things were working out better for him on the pitch.

I agree. I see a future for Marshall here somewhere after he retires. Just has that Charlton thing about him.