Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cutting edge of British Journalism

Here we all are in the midst of a country that seemingly where its right hand does not know what its left hand is doing.
The media is throwing its self important opinions at us from every angle and then we have the Sun and the Daily Star, bless em.
Their headlines suggest that you can hire Fred West's cell for the night. Mind you at £75.00 a pop I would expect a decent breakfast.
Bollocks to all this Brexit nonsense. This is the stuff we all need to know about.

Comments

• Options
    pettgra said:

Here we all are in the midst of a country that seemingly where its right hand does not know what its left hand is doing.
    The media is throwing its self important opinions at us from every angle and then we have the Sun and the Daily Star, bless em.
    Their headlines suggest that you can hire Fred West's cell for the night. Mind you at £75.00 a pop I would expect a decent breakfast.
    Bollocks to all this Brexit nonsense. This is the stuff we all need to know about.

We would we be without a good bit of outrage?
  • Options
    Daily Mail reporting that Meghan Markle closed a car door herself. Wtf
  • Options

Please tell me that’s a euphemism
  • Options
    That is shocking, I thought they had flunkies to do that sort of thing.
  • Options
    People consider The Sun/Star to be journalism? :neutral:
  • Options
    Sorry, sorry, I thought this thread contained Rolunds next statement...
  • Options

Please tell me that’s a euphemism
  • Options

Ooh, what's their take on it; should I be delighted that the royals gained a new skill when they recently expanded their gene pool or should I be horrified at this appalling drop in public standards? All right-thinking Mail readers will need to be told 'cos they won't be able to think that through for themselves.
  • Options
    The Prime Minister isn't a credible Prime Minister.