Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Leicester on the telly.

Next Tuesday 10pm on ITV4.

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:

?

It's a quiz show involving fans.
  • Bump this next Tuesday.
  • edited September 2018
    This could have been a group of fans from here, not naming names but the people I tried to get on my team all said no haha
  • Is the one when Balmer snatched a late equaliser at Filbert Street in 95
  • Sam Quek leads a team of Charlton fans in a quiz against Leicester fans led by Paul Sinah
  • Sam Quek leads a team of Charlton fans in a quiz against Leicester fans led by Paul Sinah

If Sam Quek is there, how do I get on the team????
  • Paul Sinha is a genius

Not fair
  • Sam Quek is not a genius, but she is a would ya ?
  • Swisdom said:

Paul Sinha is a genius

Not fair

Paul Sinha doesn't answer the questions
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:

Paul Sinha is a genius

Not fair

Paul Sinha doesn't answer the questions
    Never heard of this before but as I love Tim Vine too I shall give it a watch
  • 1st episode is repeated in 20 minutes on ITV4 @Swisdom AFC Wimbledon v West Brom

• Not very good.
  • edited September 2018
    See The Valley was used for the Bet Daq add during the break. A claim to fame for the club. Que the frantic rewind usage :smiley:
  • Not the proper Charlton quiz team then back from on the Itv Digital years?
  • First win of the season for the Charlton quiz team in the first game of the season tonight. Onwards and upwards!
  • cabbles said:

Is the one when Balmer snatched a late equaliser at Filbert Street in 95

We lost the game where Balmer equalised late, Iwan Roberts scored a late winner for Leicester.

Leaburn scored the equaliser in 95.
  • iaitch said:

cabbles said:

Is the one when Balmer snatched a late equaliser at Filbert Street in 95

We lost the game where Balmer equalised late, Iwan Roberts scored a late winner for Leicester.

Leaburn scored the equaliser in 95.
    :-( poor from me. Yes I remember now. They (Leicester) were very strong in that division back then
  • I have to admit I didn't remember the 95 game where Leaburn equalised. I googled it and found some highlights.

Remember the Balmer game as it was live on a Sunday afternoon. Thought we'd got a point and then we conceded a late goal, nothing much changes really.
  • So was that defeat 95? I’m positive it was the 94/95 season
  • Sponsored links:

• Or was it 93/94?
  • Sam Quek?

Ain’t she a scouser?

Why is there a question mark? - Would be the worst would ya ever!!

• I think my only trip to Filbert Street was maybe 90/91 on the JR coach, can’t remember the score but I think we lost :unamused:
  • shirty5 said:

First win of the season for the Charlton quiz team in the first game of the season tonight. Onwards and upwards!

Well played Lads. I miss the half time quiz buffet greatly.

love the way she handles that baseball bat .. ouch !!
  • Fumbluff said:

I think my only trip to Filbert Street was maybe 90/91 on the JR coach, can’t remember the score but I think we lost :unamused:

Was also on the JR coach and we won 2-1 (1990-91). We also won 2-0 there the following season and my youngest boy was mascot. The TV game was on a Sunday in the '93 - '94 season I believe.

• Yep you’re right, just “ColinCameroned” it and it was March ‘91.
    I remember being grumpy on the coach on the way back, probably that Mortimer headed own goal what annoyed me :weary:
  • Fumbluff said:

Yep you’re right, just “ColinCameroned” it and it was March ‘91.
    I remember being grumpy on the coach on the way back, probably that Mortimer headed own goal what annoyed me :weary:

We were used to grumpy kids on the coach. Couple of episodes of 'Fools & Horses' or some Charlton highlights soon sorted them out though!

Think I just have!