Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Walsall v Charlton (Postponed due to International Call Ups)

13»

Comments

• I am now able to go and have just booked the hotel next to the ground.

There's a lot of selfish bastards on CL
  • Apologies if already mentioned but I’d imagine Pompey away will also be called off as it falls on the next international break, gutting seen as that one could have had similar importance and atmosphere as last season on the Saturday!!
  • I am now able to go and have just booked the hotel next to the ground.

I am now able to go and have just booked the hotel next to the ground.

Might do the same stated there last year it’s ok great curry house near by too
  • Sweet my local game now when working will def be at this one

‘Local game’ ? What part of north London is Walsall ? Are you an estate agent ?
    he is in Walsall but his massive balls are in North London.
  • Why not just wait and book it for a Saturday when we're both out of the cup?
  • Sweet my local game now when working will def be at this one

‘Local game’ ? What part of north London is Walsall ? Are you an estate agent ?
    He works for Ryanair.
  • Interesting that we have four callups already, as the squads haven't been announced yet. I assume the announcements will be in the next day or so

Weird that we got this game called off 2 1/2 weeks before it was due to be played, when surely the squads haven't been decided yet?
  • Interesting that we have four callups already, as the squads haven't been announced yet. I assume the announcements will be in the next day or so

Weird that we got this game called off 2 1/2 weeks before it was due to be played, when surely the squads haven't been decided yet?
    The OS said players have already been notified, which you'd expect (especially for the likes of Taylor, Cullen, and Ward who are all shoe ins for their level when fit and willing).

I also think it's the club doing their best to get as much advanced warning as possible. There's no good solution to this problem that I can see, but trying to give as much advanced notice as possible is probably the best way to handle things.
  • Sponsored links:

• Apologies if already mentioned but I’d imagine Pompey away will also be called off as it falls on the next international break, gutting seen as that one could have had similar importance and atmosphere as last season on the Saturday!!

anyone know when the international squads would be announced for this one, would bowyer play it anyway as to have the backing of a sell out crowd etc?, also don't know if pompey have any international players
  • so who exactly has been called up for international duty other than Jamie Ward(which was announced last week)?I have not seen any other information
  • so who exactly has been called up for international duty other than Jamie Ward(which was announced last week)?I have not seen any other information

I think its Cullen,Taylor and Bielik in addition to Ward
  • edited October 2018
    http://www.the42.ie/ireland-u21-squad-israel-germany-4270035-Oct2018/

Cullen definitely with Republic of Ireland U21s

Cant find anything about the Polish Youth Teams or the Montserrat National Team squad for their Nations League games
  • Vetokele not Beliek.
  • Ward
    Cullen
    Taylor
    Bielik

Simple

So I was correct with this
  • Ward
    Cullen
    Taylor
    Bielik

Simple

No because Ward didnt go on International Duty ;)
  • Ward
    Cullen
    Taylor
    Bielik

Simple

No because Ward didnt go on International Duty ;)
    Haha he was called up but withdrew so I am counting it