Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm shocked and appalled

Somebody needs to do something!

Comments

• Options
    I have an ad for an Airwick Freshmatic water bottle refill...... Good god i'm a boring man!
  • Options
    Is it weird that I always use CL on Incognito mode?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Google AdChoice says the reasons I've been served it is:

The time of day or your general location (like your country or city) and The information on the website you were viewing

Fortunately it doesn't say Websites you've visited or Google's estimation of your interests.

Seems Google doesn't have me down as a closet Arsenal or United fan, but assumes there are some on hiding on Charlton Life.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
  • Options

Since you went away, I've been hanging around.
  • Options
    Not sure why I have got this one - or a Poker playing one - but hey ho!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I suspect the ad placer detects that this is a football site - after all not all the discussions are just about Charlton - and places general football adverts at the top. I've got this one instead, but then I do watch Strictly!

• Options
    But how does it know? Creepy!
  • Options
    Luxury villas on mine , that would be nice! not quite relative when i go bognor next month lol
  • Options
    I keep getting adverts for the MET office.
    No idea why they’d need to advertise but it does suggest I’ve now reached that age where I need to endlessly check about the weather and probably not far off the age where I’ll talk about nothing farking else
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

I keep getting adverts for the MET office.
    No idea why they’d need to advertise but it does suggest I’ve now reached that age where I need to endlessly check about the weather and probably not far off the age where I’ll talk about nothing farking else

Michael FFFEEESSSSSHHHHH
  • Options
    Is farking a meteorological term?
  • Options

Is farking a meteorological term?

Only when it’s snowing
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Unless CL gets you off then yes.
  • Options
    I keep getting adverts for Grinder ....
  • Options

I keep getting adverts for Grinder ....

I love your photos on there!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

But how does it know? Creepy!

We know everything............
  • Options
    I have Solar Panels Ads all over the place at the moment, however I can confirm I have never looked up a site or considered Solar Panels in my life.
  • Options
    I had adverts for horse worming tablets recently.

Yes. That's horse worming tablets...I'm pretty sure I would remember doing a search for those tbh.
  • Options

Yes. That's horse worming tablets...I'm pretty sure I would remember doing a search for those tbh.

Well I live 5 minutes walk from an Equine Veterinary Clinic so I will swap your Horse worming tablets for my Solar panels.
  • Options

Horse worming tablets contain ivermectin. Ivermectin is lethal to huperson beings and, once in the system, is untraceable.

Does anyone else have access to your pc?
  • Options

Horse worming tablets contain ivermectin. Ivermectin is lethal to huperson beings and, once in the system, is untraceable.

Does anyone else have access to your pc?
    Just some Russian tourists who borrows it to book flights home a few months ago.
  • Options
    Well everything is gonna be great for me now that I can wear the same colour socks as Aston Villa.

Another odd one: For about 3 weeks after doing a search for motorbike insurance I got continual ads from MCN telling me to finish what I'd started (I had already - with them!). Then a few days ago I started getting adverts for horse insurance, do they think I've traded my bike for a nag?
  • Options
    I'm getting guitar amps now. Never Googled them in me life
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Dazzler21 said:

Yes, because you are weird 🙀 and no, because you don't know who you really are!