Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How does 'Best Of' work?

edited November 2018 in Troubleshooting
Sometimes I see posts that have 2 likes and 3 LOLs in 'Best Of'. And then I leave the feature, go on a thread and see a post from the day before that has 45 likes and is a barn-stormer, but that I didn't see in 'Best Of'.

This is definitely a brilliant idea for a feature, I wonder is there any way of being able to organize the posts by popularity?

And more personalized in terms of things users have seen / haven't seen?

Or perhaps a little easier, maybe raising the bar for what it takes to appear on there. I thought I read this site is up to 10,000 comments a day, so perhaps 5 comment interactions is a bit of a low number now.

Comments

• Chunes said:

Sometimes I see posts that have 2 likes and 3 LOLs in 'Best Of'. And then I leave the feature, go on a thread and see a post from the day before that has 45 likes and is a barn-stormer, but that I didn't see in 'Best Of'.

This is definitely a brilliant idea for a feature, I wonder is there any way of being able to organize the posts by popularity?

And more personalized in terms of things users have seen / haven't seen?

Or perhaps a little easier, maybe raising the bar for what it takes to appear on there. I thought I read this site is up to 10,000 comments a day, so perhaps 5 comment interactions is a bit low of a number now.

They let the posts with 2 and 3 likes / lols on there, otherwise you might aswell call it the ibborg feature
  • I used to like 'Best Of' when it was in a tile format and you could see more of the post.
  • Bump...
  • Chunes said:

Bump...

Nope. Not like that.
  • Appears to be the comments with the most reactions per thread, per day.
  • edited November 2018
    Chizz said:

Chunes said:

Bump...

Nope. Not like that.
    All I need is a few people...