Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton Athletic 3-1 Bristol Rovers

Many thanks to the 59 Lifers who gave marks and special thanks to AFKA for not quite forgetting, to Taxi Lad for his substitute appearance and to Cabbies for providing the glue.
I have separated the discipline table into League and Cup matches.

Comments

• Thanks. Feels harsh for Ajose to be at the bottom, lower even than the referee!
  • Great stats LL. Think Taylor has 9 league goals this season though.
  • You exceed yourself again LL with the additions
  • edited November 2018
    How are we doing with Bowyer's promotion target? i.e. we're on to the third set of nine games now surely?
  • How are we doing with Bowyer's promotion target? i.e. we're on to the third set of nine games now surely?

Come on FA, we have played 18 league games, 2 sets of nine games, just as LL says :smiley:
  • Great stats LL. Think Taylor has 9 league goals this season though.

thanks Lad, and of course you are quite correct, I'll correct my original and put it right here after the Burton game.
  • I love the way that Lee Bowyer said "They kicked us every time we went past them - I'd like to see the foul count" - and it turns out that we committed 17 to their 15 ! Plus Chris Solly's, clearly had the most artistic merit.

Also interesting, listening to Charlton Life, that Lyle Taylor told the guys that, when he was at Wimbledon, they regarded Charlton as a soft touch. I think that we've now managed to shake that tag off.
  • Thanks. Feels harsh for Ajose to be at the bottom, lower even than the referee!

Bielik and Lapslie scored less than the ref too.