Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Xmas Threads 2018 - Breakfast

edited December 2018 in Not Sports Related
Going light or going large?

What’s on your plate this morning

Comments

• edited December 2018
    Scrambled eggs and salmon on toast, washed down with some freshly squeezed orange juice, although that was 8 hours!
  • edited December 2018
    Haven’t even started 2018 breakfast yet....

Edit. That’s the joke knackered then..
  • Bowl of Crunchy Nut for me. Missus got in from a night shift an hour ago, so a rock n roll morning for me!
  • Marmite on two toast, beat that for all your fancy breakfast, mind you. We have got a 1 o’clock full on traditional Christmas dinner with everything.
  • Smoked salmon bagels
  • French Toast
  • Smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel, and a couple of slices of the gammon cooked last night. Wallop
  • Sponsored links:

• No breakfast - saving it all for lunch.
  • French Toast

Ditto. Had a full fry up yesterday, and will have the same tomorrow, but going "light" today as I have to leave room for the Dark Chocolate Orange and The Famous Names. Oh - and there may be a turkey dinner involved after a visit to the pub...
  • Smoked salmon bagels with Philadelphia cream cheese, light squeeze of lemon juice and cracked pepper.
  • When I can drag myself out of bed it’s going to be eggs, bacon, toast & black pudding. Rest of the family are at Park Run.
  • Bacon Rolls best christmas brekkie
  • Smoked salmon & scrambled eggs
  • Bacon, sausage, fried egg, beans, black pudding and English muffin. Cooking now, I have a feeling I might struggle with Christmas dinner at 2pm today
  • Boiled bacon sarnie with a mug of tea
  • 4 bottles of bucks fizz
  • Mango smoothie followed by a fry up for brunch in a couple of hours. Bloody love Christmas!
  • Sponsored links:

• Only just woken up so will give breakfast a miss, I think. The lunch binge starts at 1pm. Merry Christmas everybody ...
  • Four pork ribs, three turkey legs, two salmon heads, but the partridge hid up the pear tree. ;) *photo for @Fumbluff *
  • Beans on toast baby.

And some coffee
  • breakfast 1- Nepali momos. breakfast 2- Eggs royale
  • French Toast

Ditto. Had a full fry up yesterday, and will have the same tomorrow, but going "light" today as I have to leave room for the Dark Chocolate Orange and The Famous Names. Oh - and there may be a turkey dinner involved after a visit to the pub...
    Change of plan - had spam, beans and mushrooms.
  • Croissant and honey, the honey from a tub I found when we moved which was gathered by our bees 20ish years ago.
  • edited December 2018
    Addickted said:

No breakfast - saving it all for lunch.

Same here, really hope the turkeys is up for it, I can’t believe how expensive turkeys are, I am absolutely starving , did a 30 min bike ride when I woke up.

• First breakfast - cinnamon swirls and croissant.
    Second breakfast - bacon, egg, sausage, black pudding,hash brown and grilled tomatoes.
  • We had smashed avocado, smoked salmon and a poached egg on top of sourdough toast
  • Smoked salmon and cream cheese etc

Followed by a couple of pints of guinness up the local.