Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Christmas family game. What, and who's winning..?

Playing 'Jenga'
Surprisingly steady hand so far, I'm into the semifinals.

Comments

• Had to settle for a few games of Carcassonne and Puerto Rico online as no one here wanted to play with me.
  • Me and the BIL hammered the girls at Bullseye.
  • Played some pass the farting pig game when the 5 year old was around. Just played a couple of games of labyrinth which I would definitely reconmend.

Ravensburger make some very decent stuff if you can pride the kids off their tablets/PS4/Nintendo switch for long enough for them to interact with the obysical world.

They may argue that pieces of card and a board are sooooo old school. Well maybe but at least I stand a chance of beating you all sometimes with this sort of game.
  • A game called tension, was pretty good, got a set time to name 10 things on a card, with a category given at the start.
    So one we had was salad vegetables and answers on the card were celery, cucumber, lettuce, mushrooms, peppers, potatoes, radishes, rocket, spring onion, tomatoes

Some are a lot harder though, like 10 dinosaurs or 10 horse films
  • This game where you balance wooden balls of wool on a wooden cat. Quite good fun with the kids. I lost, and lost hard. Got a set of "cards against humanity" but might not break that out as a family game just yet
  • McBobbin said:

This game where you balance wooden balls of wool on a wooden cat. Quite good fun with the kids. I lost, and lost hard. Got a set of "cards against humanity" but might not break that out as a family game just yet

That one is deffinately only for adults, but tons of fun!
  • Trivial Pursuit for us. Haven't finished so left it out to complete on Boxing Day.
  • edited December 2018
    Ski Jump this year. It was a lot of fun and really easy to play, but sufficiently hard to score big. Feels good when you do a triple flip and land it perfectly!
    ski.JPG 43.5K
  • Ski Jump this year. It was a lot of fun and really easy to play, but sufficiently hard to score big. Feels good when you do a triple flip and land it perfectly!

Did you finish the arcade table? Any pics?
  • Sponsored links:

• We had a busy Christmas with the business, so it hasn't been finished yet. Hopefully this month, but it is now going to be a cabinet.
  • Junior version of Articulate , good fun just a few tears as the tired kids went a bit wonky
  • How many plates pot and utensils can be used to serve up brownie and ice cream. Mrs won
  • Coventry vs Charlton, Charlton.
  • I played naked twister with baby oil. HONESTLY
  • Hide the sausage. I’m smashing the gf at this.
  • iKnow. Trivia game with a twist, where you bet whether others will get the question right or not. Evens things up for those that aren't so good at trivia. Really good concept and prevented my gf throwing in the towel after the first round.
  • Dixit

Charlton Aesthetic (both times)
  • Sponsored links:

• I played naked twister with the mil. HONESTLY

• I played naked twister with the FIL. HONESTLY

• We played "The Best Of British" board game made by the same people who make the Logo game. I smashed it. Take that suckers!!
  • Eliminated at the 'Jenga' semifinals due to no show (morning kick off), won the afternoon synchronized swimming, pending urine sample results
  • Doing this game where you stick a name on your head and have to guess who you are. Father in law took ages to guess Alan sugar, despite the fact they are basically identical