Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton fans should be over the Moon that Grant has been linked in transfer rumours.

edited January 2019 in General Charlton
Thats according to Football League World.

Charlton Fans " Need to be delighted that teams higher up the food chain rate their players enough to consider a move for them"

" You know your club is doing well and progressing when other teams are sniffing around one of your stars"

" I'd be over the moon if a player who is heavily relied upon to provide the goals to win games was linked with a move away. It means the club is doing something right"

So thats OK then, we should regard the fact other teams are looking to get a striker on the cheap as a compliment, aren't we a bunch if ingrates for winging.

Comments

• Linked with, fine.

Sold, not fine.
  • What is Football League World?

Whatever it is, it can fuck right off.

Since I am sitting at home in some pain after a brutal assault at the dentist, i would be very happy to tell them that myself, if someone can send me the link.

Summed up perfectly.

Now get the man an email address! Nothing like a strongly worded letter to help you come down from having your mouth drilled in to!
  • It was on Newsnows Charlton page as a link.
  • Halix said:

Thats according to Football League World.

Charlton Fans "need to be delighted that teams higher up the food chain rate their players enough to consider a move for them"

" You know your club is doing well and progressing when other teams are sniffing around one if your stars"

" I'd be over the moon if a player who is heavily relied upon to provide the goals to win games was linked with a move away. It means the club is doing something right"

So thats OK then, we should regard the fact other teams are looking to get a striker on the cheap as a compliment, aren't we a bunch if ingrates for winging.

Yeah I'd never have guessed we were doing well when I look at the League Table!!!
  • The NewsNow Charlton page is full of these transfer "news" blogs with spammy/clickbaity titles "premier league club about to pay massive bucks for charlton ace!!!" etc, I ignore them.
  • What is Football League World?

Since I am sitting at home in some pain after a brutal assault at the dentist, i would be very happy to tell them that myself, if someone can send me the link.

The link

The "journalist"

• Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    Let him have it lads ;)
  • Scoham said:
    Says it... He's a bloody Spanner!!
  • Scoham said:
    Says it... He's a bloody Spanner!!
    As I said,Let him have it :)
  • that's what you call a back handed compliment .. and the author deserves a good back hander, although I am sure he meant well ((:>)
  • Chizz said:

What is Football League World?

The link

The "journalist"

Done.

Verbose, even by my standards. But it was a wisdom tooth...

• Which giant of the game is he linked with, Bournemouth, Hull, Swansea, Reading?
  • Which giant of the game is he linked with, Bournemouth, Hull, Swansea, Reading?

Millwall.