Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England Squad for wednesday

bloody typical - I go to an away game watching England and it's Germany and 75% of the squad, or the top players, cry off injured.

Gerard,Lampard, rooney, ferdinand, cole,cole, - - at least Capello made the players turn up to be assessed my england ,edical staff.

Bet they still play saturday mind.

Oh well just have to go for the laugh then.

Comments

• Have a good one in Berlin mate
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Have a good one in Berlin mate

thought you would have come for Sarge's birthday mate
  • edited November 2008
    I wish I could go.. Berlin, Weinnachtsmarkt, Gluhwein, Berlier Weizen, Bratwurst, Bier and an england match against Germany! Quite simply one of the world greatest cities and a terrific time to go.

As for the England squad I have to say that I'm enjoying watching England under Cappello and quite frankly I'd expect him to blood a few new players at this stage in the development of the squad. I'll be watching to see if he sticks with the same system, gets players to play in a system rather than trying to fit that system around the players.

Even if the footie in shit you'll be in one of the party capitals of the world.. have a god one.
  • there is that to it VFR we are also going out for one of the lads 40th so football a side show in a way but never mind gonna have a crack anyway
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Have a good one in Berlin mate

thought you would have come for Sarge's birthday mate

I wanted to go but i'm just so skint mate.. i'm gutted it's going to be a good one