Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Krystian Bielik:On being kicked in the balls

“It has never happened to me before and it was sore – I was in pain,” he said. “But I’m not angry with him. We want to celebrate this moment with the fans.

“They climb on the pitch and it’s just an accident. The pitch is slippy and they only have normal trainers – no boots or studs.

“It was unlucky he hit me in the balls, but also quite funny. I saw the video of it on Twitter and Instagram. I’m fine now and ready for Saturday.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/krsytian-bielik-exclusive-on-being-kicked-in-the-b-by-a-charlton-fan-his-arsenal-future-and-loan-life-with-addicks/

Comments

• Him and Sokratis could be Arsenal first-choice by the end of next season IMO
  • Leuth said:

Him and Sokratis could be Arsenal first-choice by the end of next season IMO

I do like Bielik but I'm not sure that he would be first choice every week at Charlton if everyones fit, but he has the cajones to succeed (or did before the slippery fan in North lower did his party trick)
  • Made me think of that match at the valley a few seasons ago, against Bolton (?) when a ball got kicked straight into the goolies of one of their players and about 18,000 in the ground audibly accompanied a wince in sympathy
  • Leuth said:

I do like Bielik but I'm not sure that he would be first choice every week at Charlton if everyones fit, but he has the cajones to succeed (or did before the slippery fan in North lower did his party trick)
    I think he's easily our best defensive midfielder, balls or no balls ;-)
  • I think it shows the moral decline of the club under Duchatelet and the EU that such as topic is seen as suitable for the press.

The vulgar language is disgusting.

Any real man takes a deep breath and moves on
  • edited January 2019
    I think the fan can consider himself lucky that Master Beliek doesn't have the same mentality as some members of the smt. Where one could expect a knock one the door or a public flogging which would be considered suitable recompense for such a misdemeanour. Happy new year @Tomofse9 ;)
  • Leuth said:

He's the best player at the club imo, followed by Cullen, Taylor and Aribo.
    I didn't mean he wouldn't be in my starting lineup. For a 21 year old he has bags of talent and perm any 4 from Bielik, Cullen, Reeves, Williams, Aribo and Fosu.
    Bielik and Cullen in the defensive midfield or Bielik playing CB.

Lee knows that Kristian is still learning and will make mistakes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:

He's the best player at the club imo, followed by Cullen, Taylor and Aribo.
    I think Williams is by some distance.

Agree
  • Williams has the best beard no hair combo.
  • Williams has the best beard no hair combo.

He's got his head on upside down. :smile:

• He takes it in good spirit but bit surprised he regrets the fact the fan was wearing trainers not boots or studs when he kicked him
  • Oggy Red said:

Williams has the best beard no hair combo.

There’s his chant right there...

• He takes it in good spirit but bit surprised he regrets the fact the fan was wearing trainers not boots or studs when he kicked him

Yeah, if the fan had been Lyle Taylor, he would have been banned for 3 games - violent conduct.

• After tonight’s game, could he be recalled by Arsenal?

Will this window be the “what could have been”?

Let’s hope not

Roland Out
  • gets a reference in this week's David Squires cartoon
  • clive said:

“It has never happened to me before and it was sore – I was in pain,” he said. “But I’m not angry with him. We want to celebrate this moment with the fans.

“They climb on the pitch and it’s just an accident. The pitch is slippy and they only have normal trainers – no boots or studs.

“It was unlucky he hit me in the balls, but also quite funny. I saw the video of it on Twitter and Instagram. I’m fine now and ready for Saturday.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/krsytian-bielik-exclusive-on-being-kicked-in-the-b-by-a-charlton-fan-his-arsenal-future-and-loan-life-with-addicks/

The whole thing makes him a permanent legend for me. He's also classy as fuck as a player.
  • Oggy Red said:

He looks like someone you would find on that Guess Who? game
  • Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:

He looks like someone you would find on that Guess Who? game
    "Does your person have a beard?"

"Is your person bald?"

" Does your person have a wand for a foot and can unlock Third Division defences?"