Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live - PODCAST OUT - Southend reaction with Lee Bowyer

Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

Join us at 7pm or via the podcast afterwards as we look back at the 1-1 draw with Southend. We'll hear the highlights (including some interesting insight from Jason Pearce) and we have our exclusive interview with Addicks boss Lee Bowyer as well. 

We're going to discuss how our promotion hopes are looking now and want your views as well - get involved below. 

Contact the studio - 

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive 
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• Didn't go yesterday but I'm starting to get that feeling of predictability again.
    Progression will never be made whilst this club remains under the ownership of Duchatelet.

Steve Brown got it right last night. Regardless of what happened in the transfer window with Grant, the club should have been looking to push on and improve during the window.
    I know some signings have been made but we have got ourselves in with a real chance of possibly going up automatically and could have really improved the odds with some strong additions.
    Yet again the rug has been pulled.
    Bowyer and Jackson deserved much better for their achievements so far.

Only when this parasitic presence finally slings his hook will we be able to move forward as a football club.
  • Highly frustrating performance with too many creative players not turning up. Without more injuries, i think this will be last of Marshall and Fosu we see this season. 

Naby was exceptional and put in the best individual performance of the season so far.

With Aribo and Taylor back next week, we will get back to winning way.
  • Bump, almost show time
  • I hope you're broadcasting on a slight delay this evening in case an F-bomber strikes ...