Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New book by Charlton Author

Comments

• I found his 'From Portokabins to Porto Captains' unreadable, couldn't even finish it...and I will read everything about my beloved Charlton! It even makes the abysmally poxy 'Da Vinci Code' look like Wuthering heights!
  • I actuallty enjoyed that Seth... but then i enjoyed the Da Vinci Code and all the Dan Brown books

Beside Mick was a top gentleman when he used to work for the club, the match previews were genius!
  • It's not his character I'm dissing, simply his book.
  • [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]I actuallty enjoyed that Seth... but then i enjoyed the Da Vinci Code and all the Dan Brown books

Beside Mick was a top gentleman when he used to work for the club, the match previews were genius!

I don't bother reading the OS previews any more, they don't actually seem to have much content.

But Mick Collins' previews were brilliant - some clever prose and an occasional satirical twist.
    Definitely missed!
  • Mick Collins on the OS website used to be brilliant. Really liked the way he brought humour into a very bland environment. The book he wrote on Charlton was a huge disappointment, but he has redeemed himself with this book, totally summing up what Roy of the Rivers meant to so many.
  • edited November 2008
    Blickbirn Rivers JohnnyH2 ?

;-D