Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hatton v Mallignaggi

Anyone else a bit excited by this now?

I'm well nervous, I hope Rickys head is on this quick patter. I have a nasty feeling he is looking toward De la Hoya or Pac man next year.

Mallignaggi is well capable of taking him the distance and getting a spilt decision, very quick hands but not so much power.

Prize fighter should be a good un before too.

1 thing however I am not impressed with paying £15 for Hatton and not much of an undercard, a pretty piss poor one at that.

Hatton to win inside the distance (I hope!)

Comments

• I am.

Was not being bigged up that much last week in Vegas (because of the Lesnar/Couture (sp) UFC fight).

I think Hatton will win by a stoppage in 8.
  • Hatton to ko the big mouthed soft handed wuss in 6
  • Glad to see your not sitting on the fence skip!!
  • edited November 2008
    i love Ricky and i cant wait for him to get the Mayweather fight away from him and people to forget about it.

this Mallinagi is an annoyance to him i reckon

How good was the Lesner, Couture fight last week
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I'm well nervous, I hope Rickys head is on this quick patter. I have a nasty feeling he is looking toward De la Hoya or Pac man next year.
    What the?
  • just been watching the Maligmagi documentary on sky , I hope to god ricky knocks this big mouth idiot out . He's got far too much bunny for my liking

got money on ricky to knock him out after round 2
  • I'm scared cos although hatton is a better fighter I always worry about his fitness and over 12 rounds I don't think he will win.

Defining fight although where does he go from here, De La Hoya pay day and out win or lose imo
  • hatton is as fit as they come against a banger it can play apart in it

wheres nolly when you need him
  • Maglinagi can't punch for toffee as his knock out record proves but he has got great hand speed . I think it's all down to what Hatton has got left in his legs unless he gets to Paulies body early on .

Will be very interesting to see what difference Floyd senior has made to him if any . Really looking forward to it and the middleweight prize fighters before hand
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I'm well nervous, I hope Rickys head is on this quick patter. I have a nasty feeling he is looking toward De la Hoya orPac mannext year.
    What the?

It's the nickname for the filippino boxer Manny Pacquiao. He's fighting de la Hoya next month.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hatton in the 7th
  • hatton by points
  • Hope Hatton does it but I have a horrible feeling that his lifestyle has caught up with him.
  • No chance that the mouthy gobshite can knock Hatton out.

I suspect it will go the distance, might not be good news for Hatton.