Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bowyer new manager at Bradford?

Gary Bowyer (ex-Blackpool) linked with the vacant managers position at Bradford.

Comments

• Gary Bowyer (ex-Blackpool) linked with the vacant managers position at Bradford.
    There are special groups you can join, people you can meet, and places you can go to get attention mate. 
  • Didn’t fall for this one
  • edited February 2019
    Tbf it’s in Other Football and Sports, so it hasn’t got quite the impact it could have had.

3/10
  • Gary Bowyer (ex-Blackpool) linked with the vacant managers position at Bradford.
    Got me there. For one minute I thought it was our manager being considered, but it is just they have the same surname. How unusual, I mean, what are the odds? 

Then I realized that this was a sort of joke. Wow. How my sides rocked with mirth and tears of laughter sprung from my eyes. What a way to welcome in a new day. You really should be doing this for a living. Fantastic.

Now go and boil your head.
  • Callum mate, I held you in relatively high regard, as I am sure you know.

No longer.

... No longer.

*weeps*
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2019
    lighten up you miserable b'stards!!! 
  • Love you all.
  • You're a prick Callum but damnit I still love you
  • Love you all.
    Callum, your not the Messiah, your a very naughty boy.

• Bradford City have named former Blackburn and Blackpool boss Gary Bowyer as their new manager.

Bowyer has signed a contract until the end of the season with Andy Todd moving to Valley Parade as assistant manager.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47441722

• clive said:

Bradford City have named former Blackburn and Blackpool boss Gary Bowyer as their new manager.

Bowyer has signed a contract until the end of the season with Andy Todd moving to Valley Parade as assistant manager.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47441722

Didnt even realise Andy Todd was still involved in Football but was previously Blackpool 1st team coach
  • Didn't Andy Todd give Deano a black eye?

Ah. Charlton players have historically just always got on so well....nope
  • Come on come on he,s a proper wag !
  • Dave2l said:
    Didn't Andy Todd give Deano a black eye?

Never heard that before!!!!!!
  • Dave2l said:
    Didn't Andy Todd give Deano a black eye?

Never heard that before!!!!!!
    The two lols puzzled me.

Until I saw your Charlton Lifes name!