Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Prediction Knock Out Cup 2019/Johnstones Paint Semi Final draw/Replay results

There was one replay in the Prediction Cup Quarter Finals. In the words of @happyvalley, @robroy had a comfortable 4-0 home win over minnow, @NorthheathAddick. The draw for the Semi Finals took place earlier today with my dog, Oscar, performing his usual duties - see video.

The Semi Finals take place this week. Good luck to everyone as they try to make that one final step to Wembley. For those who don't want to watch the video, here are the facts.

Johnstones Paint 4th Round Replay

Robroy (37) v. NorthheathAddick (114) 4-0

Prediction Knock Out Semi Final Draw

RedChaser (63) v. Mrbligh (27)
Bosseyedduck (60) v. Taxi_Lad (41)

Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup Semi Final Draw

Stonemuse (11) v. Eaststandmike (57)
Raplhmilne (100) v. Robroy (23)

**Current league positions updated

Comments

• At least I can concentrate on the league now...🙄,

well done @robroy...👏👏,now go all out & win it...👍
  • edited March 2019
    Thanks to @shirty5 updating the League Table, I've updated the League positions for the semi-final cup ties. Will it all go with form so that we have @mrbligh and @Taxi_Lad contesting the final of the Prediction Knock Out Cup and @stonemuse and @robroy contesting the Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup Final? I reckon there will be one or two surprises.
  • I am away to the highest ranked player, I have checked his predictions for Saturday.........which way is Wembley  :)
  • Won the league last year now going for the cup. 
    Gonna need to build a bigger trophy cabinet 😬
  • edited March 2019
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Won the league last year now going for the cup. 
    Gonna need to build a bigger trophy cabinet 😬
    That's fighting talk, me or @mrbligh might have some say in that. In fact I'm going to pin that post on the back of the dressing room door before the lads take to the field on Saturday  ;).
  • Bosseyed duck has history, he has won the cup before. And as his mate and agent ....
  • As the lowest ranked left in either competition, I proudly carry the tag minnow. We will give it our all to make the final. 
  • I am away to the highest ranked player, I have checked his predictions for Saturday.........which way is Wembley  :)
    Don't worry ... I've forgotten the way to Wembley.
  • stonemuse said:
    I am away to the highest ranked player, I have checked his predictions for Saturday.........which way is Wembley  :)
    Don't worry ... I've forgotten the way to Wembley.
    I make it a 1-1 draw, on to a replay?
  • edited March 2019
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Congratulations @Bosseyedduck ;
    i drew a blank today from my two games, you got a point from your two. 
    Tomorrow we have the same score for eve/che! 
    Very sporting concession @Taxi_Lad because you could have changed your Everton v Chelsea prediction prior to kick off tomorrow, no? I'm 2-1 up against Mr Bligh and sweating on the Millwall v Brighton result worried