Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I’m starting to like Seagulls since last week

Not sure why...haha 

Comments

• It’s important to keep your concentration for the 95 minutes of a game.
  • They are a gift that keeps giving at the moment. :)
  • Dunno they've tested my patience a bit today
  • I’m unable to like my own post but I do. 
  • Hopefully millwank will be so deflated that they will lose their next couple of games 
  • Justice done seeing as the Lino got it wrong at the end of extra time
    3 big decisions which VAR could've sorted out. All in favour of Brighton.

Brighton march on to Wembley.

• Pleased for obvious reasons but I do feel for David Martin poor sod.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done Brighton.   It is sometimes tricky putting these small south london teams to the sword.  Fair play.
    Unusual for the Lino (Sian Massey ?) to get an off side decision like that wrong. She is usually bang right with her calls. 
  • Only ground I’ve ever been spat at. Scummy club. Scummy fans.
  • Millwall's last 25 cup games: 22 at home, 2 away in London, the other away at Watford. This gives you an insight into why they are a "cup" team. Allied to the fact the match officials, particularly the linos, are given 90 minutes dogs abuse, and to give credence to this, that tool Sheringham was in the BBC studio laughing about how the lino on the far side, Sian Massy, would be getting continual abuse shouted at her. Shameful that taxpayers money is paying that mullet headed twat. That aside, after beating the nigels twice, and now these muppets, Brighton are now my favourite second team (handy as I live just down the road from them).
    Unusual for the Lino (Sian Massey ?) to get an off side decision like that wrong. She is usually bang right with her calls. 
    Agree, everytime over the last five years or so when they replay any of her decisions she's been correct, not this time. In normal speed I thought she made the right Call.