Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

23rd March Scores

As we are not playing a thread for the games today

Comments

• Barnsley drawing 0-0 at Walsall at the moment with 20 left
  • edited March 2019
    If it finishes 0-0
    5 of Barnsley last 7 games will have finished 0-0
  • Loss of Kieffer Moore slowly costing them a bit
  • If it finishes 0-0
    Has Moore been out for all of those? Huge miss for them
  • If it finishes 0-0
    Has Moore been out for all of those? Huge miss for them
    Yeah

• Both teams could do with the 3 points
  • Barnsley score 91st minute 
  • Barnsley score in injury time, against the run of play. 1-0 Barnsley 
  • Sponsored links:

• Think that’s the goal that closes the automatic door to us 
    I think that door closed a couple of weeks ago tbf 
    Yeah we can stop dreaming about automatics now and concentrate on securing play-off places, would be nice to get 3rd or 4th place though. 
  • Massive goal that for Barnsley, another 0-0 draw would really have dented their confidence and chances of staying above Sunderland

Not bothered about automatics (that went a couple of weeks ago) but it will affect who we might have to play in a potential playoff final
  • I think Barnsley are more beatable than Sunderland so would like to se Sunderland finish second, shame about Barnsley’s goal
  • Let it go...
  • Sponsored links:

• Luton 1 up stretches their lead to 83 points
  • Doncaster losing 
  • Hanlon scores for Gills again
  • Pompey winning
  • The way Doncaster are going, they will miss out on top 6. Form is really poor but never going to get a result today.

Portsmouth giving themselves a chance of automatic promotion. We will finish 5th I believe.
  • Absolute heartbreak for Walsall.

They've played brilliantly & IMO fully deserved a point if not all 3. 

A great advertisement for L1 football & SO much more enjoyable that last night's international. 
    You enjoyed a 0-0 game with a last minute goal with 2 teams you dont care about more than watching your country win 5-0 and play great football and show that the future is bright for England

Really??
    Funnily enough, yes....

International football leaves me cold compared to games that 1) Have some relevance to the team we all support on here & 2) Are thoroughly entertaining , end to end stuff with no histrionics - just good, honest football. 

Several players on view today that would be good additions to our squad too. 

I presume you didn't watch the match even though a defeat for Barnsley would have narrowed the large gap between us & them ? 
  • Pretty much nailed on for Charlton  v Pompy in the playoffs imo
    The battle for 6th if going to be interesting. 
  • No more scores from elsewhere? 
  • Its very odd being Marooned in 5th with 8 games left, obviously we could move up or down but we are quite a distance ahead and behind 6th & 4th respectively, the only team in the 60s