Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Future "Would Ya's?"

edited November 2008 in Not Sports Related
With the founder of the this weekly question we all look forward to taking a leave of absence who is going to take on the responsibilty of providing the subjects each week!? Should we have a vote? Who'd want to be the man in charge? Or do we take it turns? I feel this is a very important matter that needs to be settled as we can't go off willy nilly putting people up every day flooding the board! But my week is not complete without the moral dilemma of whether I hyperthetically "Would or Would Not!"

Answers on a postcard...

Comments

• Its a very serious issue, one that has been keeping me awake at night.

As said, it needs leadership as it is good as a once a week thing, but not good as an every day thing.

We need a man with questionable morals.

In that case, my vote goes to AdamtheAddick !!
  • edited November 2008
    I think they should be retired and in memory of Fishnets classic works of art such a Venus De Milo should be discussed instead ; - )
  • Seems 'armless enough

COAT!!
  • What kind of sick person would want to do a sculpture of a disabled person in the first place.........
  • [cite]Posted By: Amos on the wing[/cite]What kind of sick person would want to do a sculpture of a disabled person in the first place.........

If its good enough for Trafalgar Square................
  • [cite]Posted By: Amos on the wing[/cite]What kind of sick person would want to do a sculpture of a disabled person in the first place.........

Are you saying disabled people can not be fit subjects for sculpture? Are they not also beautiful?

: - )
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

We need a man with questionable morals.

Ladies and gentleman I give you...Carter!
  • I think my only fools and horses joke has been lost on people!!!

I'll get me coat :-)
  • Cheers Dan !!!! more than willing to keep Fishnets seat warm whilst he is on gardening leave..
  • [cite]Posted By: Amos on the wing[/cite]I think my only fools and horses joke has been lost on people!!!

I'll get me coat :-)

No, I got it. Was just trying to keep it going : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Could I suggest Andrew Mills

I'm Spartacus
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Could I suggest Andrew Mills

I'm Spartacus[/quote]

Does your wife know ?
    And does she call you that ?
  • Can I put myself forward for this role?
  • NO YID....

Actually maybe saying that ;o)
  • just to plead my case i would stick to my principles and would offer somthing like this fior this weeks would you:

jocelynjl8.jpg
  • eurghh my inside all just came out of mymouth....

That actually has made me feel sick....

I cant stop heaving...
  • Thats a no then Daz... ;-)
  • Is it possibly one that Fishnets wouldn't?
  • definately not don't think even fishnets would.
  • Oh dear oh dear oh dear lol
  • Sponsored links:

• some people are too fussy...
  • She has nice eyes...
  • lol That's about all you can say she has going for her!
  • Well done Adam, the quickest sacking in history !
  • She's recently had a makeover by the BBC DIY SOS team, so I hear...
  • eurghh more gagging as i feel pushed to the edge not even the eyes save her here!
  • thats not a real person!??!
  • "Jocelyne Wildenstein, sometimes referred to as "The Lion Queen" or "The Cat Woman," is a wealthy socialite who has frequently been seen in the tabloid press due to her numerous cosmetic surgeries. Her extreme appearance has led to the press giving her the nickname "The Bride of Wildenstein," a reference to The Bride of Frankenstein. Wildenstein has allegedly spent £2 million (US$3,933,800) on cosmetic surgery over the years. In 2004 she was named the world's scariest celebrity by a plastic surgery website."
  • Have we had a Liz McDonald would or wouldnt ya yet?

CallardCorrie_468x489.jpg
  • after stellas mate, in the dark night club u would be all over it then in the morning in the cold light of day u would be out the door faster a fat kid when they hear the ice cream van comming,,,