Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Potential play off final viewing! (USA)

Just curious to whether or not there is enough people in the NYC area to get together and watch the final if we make it. I look after a bar myself so could potentially sort something if there is enough people.

Comments

• Just curious to whether or not there is enough people in the NYC area to get together and watch the final if we make it. I look after a bar myself so could potentially sort something if there is enough people.
    One of my mates will be out there Friday.
    Cocked up, expecting the play off semi finals to be finished.
    Will you be showing the game & where's your bar ?
  • Just back from NYC.

Matches being shown in ESPN+ which is free for 7 days and then only $5 a month afterwards so that’s your best option. 
  • edited May 2019
    Everyone will have flown back to wembley surely... maybe suggest chartering a plane instead!
  • Believe me if i could come back But unfortunately, my visa wouldn't allow it just yet!! The Bar i work at is the Gray Mare on second avenue! id get it going in bar if there was a few in to watch it!
  • Would have gone home but my job contract ends June 30th so I am cutting expenses in case I don't find something soon. Will be on Cape Cod though with family.
  • edited May 2019
    ct_addick said:
    Would have gone home but my job contract ends June 30th so I am cutting expenses in case I don't find something soon. Will be on Cape Cod though with family.
    If a Kennedy offers you a lift, don't take it!

Also, reminder, ESPN+ is showing the match. 7 day free trial, then $5/month afterward. Definitely worth it. 

If you're in a situation where you really can't afford it, dm me and I'll help sort you out.