Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How do you link valley gold to fan id?

Have log in, email address matches valley gold, but valley gold membership isn’t on the account meaning can’t link it to buy tickets. Does anyone know how to link it up? Can’t find an option? Thanks 

Comments

• Think VG have to manually do it.
  • sharron.sherress@cafc.co.uk
  • @sadiejane1981 if you know someone eligible for tickets you could ask them to link your account number which does have the Valley Gold membership and then they can buy tickets on your behalf. I did this for someone earlier today with the same issue where the Valley Gold was assigned to an incorrect Fan ID. It'll save waiting for VG to manually correct it.
  • stonemuse said:
    sharron.sherress@cafc.co.uk
    I can second this. She sent two emails about this during the week. Get in touch i imagine she may well be monitoring her mail today for unlinked accounts 
  • Sharron has relplied to my email I sent this morning saying she can’t do anything until she’s back in the office on Monday :(
  • @sadiejane1981 if you know someone eligible for tickets you could ask them to link your account number which does have the Valley Gold membership and then they can buy tickets on your behalf. I did this for someone earlier today with the same issue where the Valley Gold was assigned to an incorrect Fan ID. It'll save waiting for VG to manually correct it.
    Can’t link it up to any id here in lies the problem. Thanks for your help though x
  • There was no showing of my VG membership when I went on line and i was able to purchase 4 tickets. (I’ve no loyalty points either).  Click on the CAFC badge and it will take you there. 
  • It still says restricted and is grey 
  • edited May 2019
    It still says restricted and is grey 
    Email Sharron, she'll sort it