Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

No Charlton players in the PFA or EFL L1 teams of the season....

HAHAHAHA...have that!

Comments

• Maquis picked it ha ha ha 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Maquis picked it ha ha ha 
    And wasn’t it him who said no Charlton player would make the Donny squad!. I am sure that they wouldn’t now.....because they are championship players not league 1 players.
  • edited May 2019
    Who gives a f&@k we're Charlton Athletic & we're on our way up...😁
  • Awards are announced FAR too early... thats all I'll say!!
    Yes, we were the best team in the division from around March/April onwards which is after the vote was taken
  • cafckev said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Maquis picked it ha ha ha 
    And wasn’t it him who said no Charlton player would make the Donny squad!. I am sure that they wouldn’t now.....because they are championship players not league 1 players.
    No, that wasn't what he said.

He said he wouldn't swap any players as Donny had a great team togetherness.  

Not the same thing at all but it didn't make such a good headline.
  • Would love to know if Bowyer used it to get his players motivated for the run in
  • Saw in the programme on sunday that Taylor had been involved in more goals than any other player in the league, yet not in the Team of the Season? Add in the goals he was involved in over the Play-offs as well and he would be a way ahead. Madness. 

Bowyer undoubtedly should have been Manager of the Season too.
  • It’s madness, but who cares, all of our players made it into a promoted team. I bet Marquis and co would swap places in a heartbeat. 
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:
    It’s madness, but who cares, all of our players made it into a promoted team. I bet Marquis and co would swap places in a heartbeat. 

Could be a surprise buy for us? He and Taylor together could do some damage. Stranger things have happened.
  • addick05 said:
    se9addick said:
    It’s madness, but who cares, all of our players made it into a promoted team. I bet Marquis and co would swap places in a heartbeat. 

Could be a surprise buy for us? He and Taylor together could do some damage. Stranger things have happened.
    If RD remains in charge then we'll be looking at loans and free transfers.
  • addick05 said:
    se9addick said:

Would be happy with that. I worry that we are paralysed whilst Bowyer/Jackson/Gallen are in contract limbo and other teams will steal a march on us.